Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Assistance Required for AudioHook Monitor Integration and Raw Transcription Retrieval

• 1.  Assistance Required for AudioHook Monitor Integration and Raw Transcription Retrieval

Posted 18 days ago

Hello,
    I am currently working on integrating AudioHook Monitor with a third-party application (viadialog) to perform transcription of voice from Genesys Cloud. I need assistance in understanding how to properly retrieve the raw transcription.According to the documentation, the "event" action seems to be a relevant option for transmitting the transcription data. However, I need confirmation and more details on the format of this action, as well as the specific value that will contain the transcription information I want to retrieve.Additionally, I would like to know where the transcription data will be stored in Architect after using the transcription action.

Here's an example payload I found in the documentation:`

Could you please provide clarification on how to use this action and retrieve the raw transcription data in this context?

#Integrations

------------------------------
    Badreddine Bsibsi
    Orange SA

• 2.  RE: Assistance Required for AudioHook Monitor Integration and Raw Transcription Retrieval

Posted 10 days ago

Search the community for extracting transcriptions with the API and you will find (especially for voice) that it is hard and not fun at all.  I hope that they have a better way soon for this or at least automatically save the summary when using Agent CoPilot.  

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    ttec Digital
    Sr. Director - Innovation Architects
    Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com
    https://www.ttecDigital.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources