Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Assistance Required for AudioHook Monitor Integration and Raw Transcription Retrieval

• 1.  Assistance Required for AudioHook Monitor Integration and Raw Transcription Retrieval

Posted 15 days ago

Hello,
    I am currently working on integrating AudioHook Monitor with a third-party application (viadialog) to perform transcription of voice from Genesys Cloud. I need assistance in understanding how to properly retrieve the raw transcription.According to the documentation, the "event" action seems to be a relevant option for transmitting the transcription data. However, I need confirmation and more details on the format of this action, as well as the specific value that will contain the transcription information I want to retrieve.Additionally, I would like to know where the transcription data will be stored in Architect after using the transcription action.

Here's an example payload I found in the documentation:`

Could you please provide clarification on how to use this action and retrieve the raw transcription data in this context?

#Integrations

------------------------------
    Badreddine Bsibsi
    Orange SA

• 2.  RE: Assistance Required for AudioHook Monitor Integration and Raw Transcription Retrieval

Posted 6 days ago

Search the community for extracting transcriptions with the API and you will find (especially for voice) that it is hard and not fun at all.  I hope that they have a better way soon for this or at least automatically save the summary when using Agent CoPilot.  

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    ttec Digital
    Sr. Director - Innovation Architects
    Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com
    https://www.ttecDigital.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources