Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Audio whisper/tone at the end of a call

Posted 13 days ago

I was hoping for some advice on how to configure, if it is possible, a tone at the end of a call so that agents know the call has ended and that they are now in ACW. I know its possible to set up an audio whisper to signify that a call has come through to an agent but I'm not aware of how to do it if a call is released. 

#ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    Peter Cairns

• 2.  RE: Audio whisper/tone at the end of a call

Posted 11 days ago

Peter,

I have not tried this yet, but don't see why it wouldn't work and is something I am looking at for some of my customers who experience issues when the client is in the background and the Agent doesn't realize the caller has left!

First, create an Inbound Flow that simply plays a message saying something like "Call Disconnected" and then disconnects. Next, in your main inbound Flow, use the new "Set Post-Flow" operation to send calls where the caller disconnects to this new Flow. This should transfer the Agent to the flow if the caller disconnects first and play them the alert.

Let me know if it works for you.

HTH

Paul Simpson
    Views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.

• 3.  RE: Audio whisper/tone at the end of a call

GENESYS
    Posted 11 days ago

Good suggestion for another way to use the post-flow functionality!

Donald Huovinen
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources