Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Auto Summarization - Available for API Retrieval

Posted 07-07-2023 18:20

Hello,

I am working on a project to reduce handle times by automating notes from the conversation. I figured the auto-summarization feature would be an excellent mechanism to achieve this. However, I am looking for that summary that's created to be availble to be retreived via API call. I was disappointed to learn that the summary itself is not attached to the conversation record anywhere.. It requires some semblance of agent intervention for the summary to go anywhere (i.e, adding it to the notes field will make it available on the conversation record).

I understand Genesys' approach to AI: they want human approval or oversight on anything AI might be assisting with. However, it might be nice if there was an API endpoint or a field on the conversation record that contains the summary, so that the crm as an example.. could retrieve the summary, and the agent could perform the oversight in the CRM platform. As an example, the nice thing about the embeddable framework is that activity records can be created in the CRM system of choice. However, there should be a property exposed on the conversation that alllow us to pull that summary into the activity record and available for editing.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

#ConversationalAI(Bots,AgentAssist,etc.)
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Peter Stoltenberg
    TTEC Digital

• 2.  RE: Auto Summarization - Available for API Retrieval

GENESYS
    Posted 07-10-2023 08:51

Hi Peter - this is a solid use case. Thank you for sharing it. I'd recommend that you submit this to our Ideas Portal. Thank you!

Becky Powell
    Director, Product Management
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Auto Summarization - Available for API Retrieval

Posted 07-10-2023 10:32

Peter,

Hope you are well. Commerce.AI is a premium application that offers Call summary. Via our auto-MATE solution we can automate the process of exporting the summarization to CRM or and LMS. Happy to provide a demo.  please DM if you are interested. jay@commerce.ai

Jay Acosta
    Tall Idea Labs DBA Commerce.AI

• 4.  RE: Auto Summarization - Available for API Retrieval

Posted 07-10-2023 10:53

Thanks Becky - I created an idea here: https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/EPAGAST-I-107

Thanks Jay - I will keep that in mind.

Peter Stoltenberg
    TTEC Digital

• 5.  RE: Auto Summarization - Available for API Retrieval

Posted 07-11-2023 17:15

Hey, Peter!

Did you watch the webinar that the ever-inventive @Robert Wakefield-Carl did on AI? I'm pretty sure he had some stuff on there about auto-summarization (and even some auto-evaluation) of interactions....

Paul Simpson
    Eventus Solutions Group

• 6.  RE: Auto Summarization - Available for API Retrieval

Posted 10 days ago
      |   view attached

I had a chat over 2:30 mins which is not too long or short but seems still I see the transcription but not summary

Shailesh Singh
    Accenture Solutions Private Limited

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources