PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Average Handle Time (AHT) for outbound interactions

Posted 02-16-2024 09:30

Good morning,

I am attempting to produce a report through IC Business Manager to identify the average handle time of all interactions within the system. 

My shop has far more outbound calls than inbound, but the reports I am viewing are only measuring the AHT for inbound calls. 

Which report is the best for measuring the Average Handle Time for outbound interactions? Alternatively, I would use one that measures Average Handle Time for all interactions, inbound and outbound. 

Thanks!

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Patrick Ellis
    Statistics Canada

• 2.  RE: Average Handle Time (AHT) for outbound interactions

Posted 02-16-2024 09:41

When you say outbound calls, are you referring to dialer campaign calls, outbound non-acd calls or outbound calls placed on behalf of a workgroup?

I think you're going to end up writing a custom query for the interaction summary table if it's not dialer campaign related.

The interaction summary table will tell you media type, call direction and all of your times for connected, hold and acw that you'd need to calculate a handle time per interaction.

https://help.genesys.com/pureconnect/mergedprojects/wh_is/desktop/interactionsummary_table.htm

The closest thing you could kind of use in ICBM is the User Performance Summary report since it has both inbound ACD and outbound + inbound non-acd details.

If it is dialer campaign related, there are reports specifically for dialer on outbound call performance for agents.

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah - comments on this forum reflect my own personal opinions\observations and are separate from any entity I am otherwise involved in.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources