Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Azure attributes for users vs groups

Posted 12 days ago

I am working with my AD team to set up attribute mapping for groups. We are able to provision users but they are having issues with the attributes. I am wondering if there are differences in mapping for users then groups. Does anyone know if all the available Azure to Genesys mapping applies to groups?

#SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Edward Gonzales
    Blue Shield of California Life & Health Insurance Company

• 2.  RE: Azure attributes for users vs groups

Posted 11 days ago

You can map the SCIM fields defined in the integration (I don't know if I understand very well your question). This Map is applied for the user.

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/configure-microsoft-entra-id-for-genesys-cloud-scim-identity-management/

In the Azure AD Group/Organization Unit. and Genesys you need to create this same group (case sensitive) to replicate the user's organized only (I like to use it for defining permission, it's great!).

Att,

Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/

• 3.  RE: Azure attributes for users vs groups

Posted 11 days ago

i know my question is kinda unclear, i know you can push attributes to both users and groups. i was wondering if all the attributes you can push to an individual user can also be pushed to a group. I assume so.   We are going to use groups and my AD team is having issues doing the mapping in Azure. We will want to map Roles,Skils,Language,division and proficiencies. 

Edward Gonzales
    Blue Shield of California Life & Health Insurance Company

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources