Genesys Cloud - Beta HQ

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  BETA HQ UPDATE: A New Look & Beta Board!

GENESYS
    Posted 10-26-2023 11:08
    Edited by Matt Lawson 03-04-2024 09:51

Hey Beta Community, 

Check out the redesigned Beta HQ Carousel on our home page, and the NEW Beta Board when clicking See all Betas on the top right of the carousel!

The carousel will be used to highlight the latest Betas recruiting participants. However, you can see all Betas currently recruiting on the Beta Board under the Betas Now Recruiting section. Similar to the carousel, click on Learn More to start the Beta Participant Registration form. 

You can use the Jump to Section drop down at the top of the page to view Features Recently Released, which highlights key features that have released in the last month and hosted open Betas on the community. Click on the Learn More button to view the corresponding Release Notes article for each new feature on the Genesys Cloud Resource Center.

The Genesys Cloud Product Management team appreciates the high participation and community building that takes place on our Beta HQ, and we hope that you enjoy the recent enhancements to our site! I encourage you to take some time to check out the changes, share your feedback below, and please join me in sending a huge THANK YOU to @Matt Lawson and @Nicole Milliken for making this all possible!

#Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Lin Gary
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: BETA HQ UPDATE: A New Look & Beta Board!

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 12-17-2023 21:49

Looks great!

Would be useful being able to sort by name, target date, beta start date etc

One of the things I often find is I'll see a Beta in the list, and want to know more about what exactly that feature is, sometimes there might be a forum post sometimes not, sometimes there might be some information at the top of the form sometimes not. What would be nice is if there was a link to the ideas page or forum page it relates to or some other documentation if available where we can learn more about it, rather than having to hunt around the ideas lab myself for it.

Anton Vroon

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources