View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Beta - New AudioHook queue setting and Architect flow action

• 1.  Beta - New AudioHook queue setting and Architect flow action

GENESYS
    Posted 02-09-2024 15:50
    Edited by Rebecca Owens 03-25-2024 15:25
    UPDATE: Thanks for your interest, Beta applications are now closed to new applicants.
    We are happy to open applications to our Beta for the new AudioHook queue setting and Architect flow action. 
    The goal of the feature is to extend the AudioHook licensing to GC1/GC2 making Audiohook available to a greater range of customers. In order to achieve this AudioHook will no longer require Transcription to stream audio. We are introducing a new AudioHook queue setting and Architect action to support this. Beta participants will be able to configure their queues and flows to use the new queue setting and Architect action rather than the Transcription setting and action available today.
    If you are unfamiliar on what our Audiohook Monitor integration does, check out this link.
    Use cases:
    • As an Administrator, I can utilize AudioHook in my GC1/GC2 org so I can make use of 3rd party monitoring services
    • As a Queue Administrator, I can configure streaming queue audio via AudioHook using a different toggle than Voice Transcription so that I can have greater control over what queue audio is streamed to 3rd party monitoring services
    • As a Flow Designer, I can configure enabling/disabling audio monitoring via AudioHook using a different Action than Voice Transcription so that I can have greater control over what conversation audio is streamed to 3rd party monitoring services

We are currently looking for organizations that meet the following criteria to participate in this Beta:
    • Already have a current AudioHook Monitor integration configured in their org
    • Or are currently investigating implementing an AudioHook Monitor integration in their org

If you and your organization would like to be considered for participation in the New AudioHook queue setting and Architect flow action Beta, please complete this survey.  Upon submission, your Org will be added to the pool for consideration.

Let's build together!
    Rebecca

#BetaAnnouncement

#BetaAnnouncement

------------------------------
    Rebecca Owens
    Senior Manager, Product Management
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: Beta - New AudioHook queue setting and Architect flow action

Posted 02-20-2024 05:39

@Rebecca Owens, Required calrification. Currently we are looking to implement AudioHook Monitor integration in our Org for nuance gatekeeper, We are running on CX2 license. If we go with the current setup then we need either Genesys Cloud CX 2 WEM Add-on I or CX 3 license for voice transcription. 
    Or We can utilize the new beta feature "queue settings" and "Architect action" to begin or end streaming to a third party while using AudioHook monitor with CX2 license. This can be done without the need for CX Add-on I or CX3 license. Am I correct here?

Thanks

Prem

• 3.  RE: Beta - New AudioHook queue setting and Architect flow action

GENESYS
    Posted 02-20-2024 14:08

Hi Prem,

Good question. While the GA feature attached to this Beta will allow customers to use AudioHook Monitor with a CX2 license and no add-on, this is Beta is NOT testing the licensing. The scope of this beta is limited to testing the UX functionality i.e. the new queue setting a flow action. 

Please let me know of any further questions.

Rebecca

Rebecca Owens
    Genesys - Employees

• 4.  RE: Beta - New AudioHook queue setting and Architect flow action

Posted 02-20-2024 18:45

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for the clarification. I know this is Beta is NOT testing the licensing, All I wanted to know is the difference in the licensing requirement for the existing configuration and the new feature for AudioHook Monitor integration. We may enrol our GC org as a beta candidate for testing this new functionality without using transcription services.

Prem

• 5.  RE: Beta - New AudioHook queue setting and Architect flow action

GENESYS
    Posted 02-21-2024 10:06

Thanks for the clarification Prem. After this feature is released you will be able to use AudioHook on CX1, CX2 as well as CX3 with no additional add-on requirements. All you will need is the AudioHook part subscription.

Rebecca Owens
    Genesys - Employees

• 6.  RE: Beta - New AudioHook queue setting and Architect flow action

Posted 02-28-2024 01:00

@Rebecca Owens  I have enrolled in the beta program, Would you please let me know when this feature will be activated in our Org?

Prem

• 7.  RE: Beta - New AudioHook queue setting and Architect flow action

Posted 03-06-2024 06:35

Hi @Rebecca Owens.

Please, do you know when the Beta of this feature will be activated?

Will April still be the date for GA?

Thanks.

Rubén Floro
    Evolutio Cloud Enabler, S.A.

• 8.  RE: Beta - New AudioHook queue setting and Architect flow action

Posted 03-06-2024 06:52

Hi Ruben, I have been advised that the Beta feature will be activated in our org at the end of March or early April.

Prem

• 9.  RE: Beta - New AudioHook queue setting and Architect flow action

GENESYS
    Posted 03-11-2024 14:41

Hi, yes the plan is beta towards the end of March/start of April and GA 1 month later.

Rebecca Owens
    Genesys - Employees

• 10.  RE: Beta - New AudioHook queue setting and Architect flow action

Posted 03-12-2024 02:48

Hi Rebecca,

I've signed up for the Beta program about a week ago and haven't received a yes/no if we could be part of the Beta program for this change. We use AudioHook quite heavily and want to make sure this change doesn't affect our integration with our third party.

Kind Regards,

Ewald Lap

Ewald Lap
    NN Insurance Eurasia N.V.

• 11.  RE: Beta - New AudioHook queue setting and Architect flow action

GENESYS
    Posted 03-12-2024 12:23

Hi Ewald,

We will be delighted to have you take part in the Beta and value your feedback. We hope to release the Beta on March 25th, I will update on the timeline over the coming days as we finalize testing and release.

Rebecca 

Rebecca Owens
    Genesys - Employees

• 12.  RE: Beta - New AudioHook queue setting and Architect flow action

GENESYS
    Posted 03-25-2024 10:45
    Edited by Rebecca Owens 03-25-2024 15:25

All,

Just wanted to drop an update that we have unfortunately hit some hold ups and are currently targeting April for the Beta and May for the GA release.

We are also going to go ahead and close the Beta applications to new applicants at this time.

Rebecca Owens
    Genesys - Employees

• 13.  RE: Beta - New AudioHook queue setting and Architect flow action

Posted 03-26-2024 03:23

Hi Rebecca,

Do you already have an indication of when it's planned to be available in April, around which date? So we can reserve some time for testing around that period.

Kind Regards,

Ewald

Ewald Lap
    NN Insurance Eurasia N.V.

• 14.  RE: Beta - New AudioHook queue setting and Architect flow action

Posted 23 days ago

@Rebecca Owens  Any update on the beta release?

Prem

• 15.  RE: Beta - New AudioHook queue setting and Architect flow action

GENESYS
    Posted 22 days ago

Hi Prem,

We are still working on some performance testing. We hope to release the beta later this month.

Rebecca 

Rebecca Owens
    Genesys - Employees

• 16.  RE: Beta - New AudioHook queue setting and Architect flow action

GENESYS
    Posted 15 days ago

I am happy to announce we will be releasing the Beta next week, it will be turned on in the participants orgs on 17th April. I will be emailing applicants individually with more detail.

Rebecca 

Rebecca Owens
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources