Certification and Training

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Beyond Supscription

Posted 02-14-2024 18:07

Are Beyond Learning members allowed to retake instructor led classes upon subscription renewal?

#Training

------------------------------
    Christy McDaniel
    Shaw Industries Group, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Beyond Supscription

Posted 02-15-2024 08:45

Good question. I was supposed to take GCP last year but unexpected circumstances cause me to push it off. Now I feel like I need a refresher to move forward this year with certification. It would also be nice if you took a course a second time that it provide you an updated completion certificate with the new date.

Nicki Dehn
    AAA Club Alliance

• 3.  RE: Beyond Supscription

Posted 02-27-2024 22:44

You don't need to wait for subscription renewal to retake an ILT in Beyond. You are allowed to take any ILT as many times as you wish as long as you find a spot. If the "Enroll" button is not enabled because you have already completed that course, write an email to Beyond support and they will help you re-enroll/.

-Pundi Ashok

Pundi Ashok
    Individual Only Contact Account

• 4.  RE: Beyond Supscription

Posted 02-28-2024 08:15

Understood; however, the completion certificate does not provide an updated copy with the new date. I am required to download completion certificates (even if they are retakes) but the original date shows upon completion of a retake.

Also, I have an inquiry with support, since i am locked out of re-enrolling a second time in the 3 GCX courses a second time so they are working on it.

Nicki Dehn
    AAA Club Alliance

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources