Genesys DX (formerly Bold360)

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Bold360 Agent API 'runReport' - How to Specify Multiple Groupings

Posted 09-12-2023 12:13
      |   view attached

Hello,

I am automating a manual process that is currently done in the Bold360 interface.  The process is to generate and download a report, such as the "Chat Summary" report, but have multiple groupings.  The way this is done on the website is by using the button 'advanced' when creating a report which then provides the opportunity to specify a 'primary' and 'additional' grouping.  The API documentation, however, does not state how to specify multiple groupings when using the 'runReport' endpoint.  

I would appreciate if you could provide an example request URL that can be used to run a report with multiple groupings specified.  Namely: 'date' & 'operator'

Attached is a collection of screenshots showing the discrepancy in the API documentation and the website interface. 

Thank you in advance.

------------------------------
    Nicole Pero

• 2.  RE: Bold360 Agent API 'runReport' - How to Specify Multiple Groupings

GENESYS
    Posted 09-13-2023 14:39

Hi Nicole,

I checked with the team on this, and they weren't able to come up with an immediate answer.

I'd open a support ticket on this (https://genesyspartner.force.com/customercare/GenesysCommunityLogin) so someone could directly assist you with this.

Anthony Romero
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources