Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Booking Holiday outside of Published schedules!

Posted 03-03-2023 09:49

Hello All,

We have allowed some of our agents to book HOL outside of their published shifts. When the shifts are generated at a later date, it will automatically add the HOL straight into the schedules, but this now means that the actual shift is not placed into the schedule. So the history button for these days where the HOL was placed straight in is now non existent, it does not show any shift history at all.

For purposes of shift pay etc in our company we really need to have the shift time sitting behind the HOL in shift history. The system knows that there was meant to be a shift there as it has placed the HOL in with no errors - Is there a way we can get all the shifts to show in the background in these situations?

Thanks for your help and advise in advance :)

#WorkforceManagement
    #Scheduling

------------------------------
    Becky Sargeant
    Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd

• 2.  RE: Booking Holiday outside of Published schedules!

GENESYS
    Posted 03-06-2023 12:45
    Edited by Tracy Vickers 03-06-2023 12:50

Hi Becky,

You are correct, there is no shift 'hidden' 

Just thinking ahead with the upcoming HRIS integration, nothing will change in terms of how the schedule is generated today, however if you setup the integration to your HR system, anytime a Time-off request is approved (even if there are no published schedules yet for those dates) it will automatically synch to your HR system as an approved day(s) off with the total number of paid hours - not sure if that will help?

There is an idea already on the ideas lab with a merged idea asking as you have - I would vote for the idea and add your use case for the Product Team to understand the exact needs.

Tracy
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Booking Holiday outside of Published schedules!

Posted 03-08-2023 07:01

Tracy, thank you so much for taking the time to reply - we actually already have a inhouse integration set up that transfers the total hrs paid over to a personal account for the employee even outside of published shifts. It is the actual shift times that we need to have visual of in the history view for shift pay purposes.

I am unable to get onto the ideas portal for some reason, so I will get in touch with my administrators and then go on and vote for this idea.

Thanks again.

Becky Sargeant
    Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources