Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Calibration Screens

Posted 03-07-2024 15:07

Hello-

I need assistance in how the Quality Assurance Calibration screens operate.  I have reviewed the articles and the community however am not able to find this specific detail.  

It appears to me that if you are the QA Admin that starts a calibration you are the only one that will see the calibrations under the Calibration Activity screen.  Is that accurate?  We would assume all admins would be able to view the calibrations here but that is not the case.

The other admins that did not create the calibration can view the activity by agent on the needing attention screen or on the specific interaction the calibration is on.  

We are trying to understand if the above is accurate or if there is a missing permission.  From the articles it does not appear to be perm based.  
    thank you

#QualityManagement

------------------------------
    Cressida Gioiella
    Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company

• 2.  RE: Calibration Screens

GENESYS
    Posted 03-08-2024 08:36

Good morning Cress. It is by design that only the facilitator of the Calibration event can see the info. Others trying to access are not missing a permission. There is an idea that was submitted to change the design to allow others to have visibility. I would ask that you vote on this idea. https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WEQUAL-I-207

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Fagus
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Calibration Screens

Posted 03-08-2024 09:58

Thank you @Mark Fagus I appreciate the quick response.  

Cressida Gioiella
    Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources