Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Call back function - After call time out

Posted 05-25-2022 12:28
    I poked around the ideas lab and didn't see anything for this functionality so I am not sure if I should start a new idea. 

I am hoping to have an after call time out for call backs similar to what we have for regular incoming calls. When agents are done with the call, we are finding some are sitting in a call back for an extended amount of time. I will be nice and say it's in error but some may be taking advantage of the functionality of having to end call back before being available again. Has anyone run into this or heard it is on the road map somewhere?
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #PlatformAdministration
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Julie Green
    Sentinel Benefits & Financial Group

• 2.  RE: Call back function - After call time out

GENESYS
    Posted 05-25-2022 14:48
    You're in luck - this is in active development with a beta starting soon for select customers.

https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/INB-I-1302

• 3.  RE: Call back function - After call time out

Posted 05-25-2022 15:32
    well that is wonderful news!!! Thank you for the update. :) I look forward to seeing it come into production.

Julie Green
    Sentinel Benefits & Financial Group

• 4.  RE: Call back function - After call time out

Posted 05-26-2022 18:05
    This is great news because we have the same issues. Some representatives take advantage before and after they receive the request to make the call back. It's also just inefficient and time consuming so adds to the overall handle time even if rep isn't knowingly taking advantage.

Timothy Eastman
    Victory Capital

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources