Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Call Evaluations not showing and saying 'REDACTED'

Posted 10-06-2022 16:06
    Hi team, I was hoping someone could help me understand why some of the evaluation I am doing arent showing? It seems to happen from time to time. The calls that dont seem to be pulling through properly are also showing a 'REDACTED' note next to them. Would anyone know what this may mean? Cheers 

#QualityManagement

------------------------------
    Janine Stockley
    Harrisons at Home Ltd

• 2.  RE: Call Evaluations not showing and saying 'REDACTED'

Posted 10-06-2022 19:25
    Do you have a screenshot of this?  Are you seeing this in the Evaluation view or in the Interactions view.  There was a new feature that came out to mask PII in the Views:  Limited PII masking in Performance views and exports - Genesys Cloud Resource Center (mypurecloud.com)

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    Avtex Solutions, LLC
    Contact Center Innovation Architect
    https://www.Avtex.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: Call Evaluations not showing and saying 'REDACTED'

GENESYS
    Posted 10-12-2022 23:52
    This may be as a result of a difference in Assigned Date and Released Date of the Evaluations.

The Released Date is when the Evaluation was released to the agent, and that is what is shown in the table.  There are 4 released to the agent in October.

The Assigned Date is when the Evaluation was created.  If you look at the Evaluations, it could be the case that one was created in a prior month, hence it is not showing up in the row above, as the top row is coming from Analytics data, which is using the Assigned Date for reporting I believe.  But if would be good to double check that.

@Herrick Mai FYI​

Rakesh Tailor
    Senior Director, Product Management - Workforce Engagement
    Genesys Cloud

• 4.  RE: Call Evaluations not showing and saying 'REDACTED'

Posted 12-13-2023 23:40

Hi Rakesh, somewhat resurrecting this thread.  I'm having something similar with evaluators only being able to see evaluations they themselves have evaluated.  All others show as redacted.  Do you have somewhere a list of each possible scenario that would cause the redacted message? Or have I just missed something that evaluators can only see the evaluations they themselves have done?

Vaun McCarthy

• 5.  RE: Call Evaluations not showing and saying 'REDACTED'

GENESYS
    Posted 12-18-2023 11:55

Hey Vaun,

Do you mind sharing a screenshot of this 'redacted' message that you are referring to? In relation to the evaluators only being able to see evaluations they themselves have evaluated, we have permission conditions and with that an evaluator is given permission to view an evaluation if they are the evaluator. Currently the setup is that the current assignee and the current evaluator can always see the evaluation. Do note, here by evaluator i mean a user with quality evaluator role.

Herrick Mai
    Genesys - Employees

• 6.  RE: Call Evaluations not showing and saying 'REDACTED'

Posted 12-18-2023 16:01

Thanks Herrick.  Do I understand from your response if someone has evaluator role, they'll still only see evaluations they themselves participated in?  

Vaun McCarthy

• 7.  RE: Call Evaluations not showing and saying 'REDACTED'

GENESYS
    Posted 12-21-2023 14:31

Hey Vaun

I asked around regarding the redaction and it seems like it's auth related, so basically "does my user have permission to see that particular eval", rather than that eval being redacted for everyone. I'd recommend you work with servops to figure out why you/other users in your company does not have permission to view the evaluation.

Herrick Mai
    Genesys - Employees

• 8.  RE: Call Evaluations not showing and saying 'REDACTED'

Posted 02-04-2024 20:22
    Edited by Vaun McCarthy 02-04-2024 20:27

Hi Herrick

Think we've got this sorted now thanks.  I found the condition causing this I believe.
    Vaun McCarthy

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources