Genesys Cloud - Beta HQ

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Callback Automation

Posted 10-20-2023 12:12

Hello,

I am new to the Beta environment, and beta testing for callback automation is our first experience as beta testers.

I am running into some issues with the callback automation feature and I am not sure where to turn to report issues.  We are not hearing a short audible alert on incoming callbacks and for 2 of my test queues, the auto dial feature is not working, and auto disconnect is working off and on. This issue started today.

We are testing this live with two of our other queues and they are seeing issue with the auto dial and absence of the short audible alert. The audible alert statement is found in a link references the Ideas Lab for the callback automation Auto answer incoming interactions - Genesys Cloud Resource Center.

If this does not apply to this feature then referencing this link is misleading. 

Any assistance is appreciated!

Thank you,

Tina

Genesys Cloud Resource Center remove preview
    Auto answer incoming interactions - Genesys Cloud Resource Center
    Enable the auto-answer option to connect the interactions to the agents automatically.... [More]
    View this on Genesys Cloud Resource Center >

#Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Tina Yocum
    Nxstage Medical, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Callback Automation

GENESYS
    Posted 10-23-2023 15:26
    Edited by Sabyasachi Pradhan 10-24-2023 10:09

Hi Tina, 

As part of the beta I have an email id which we weren't able to add to the beta private group since its not a member of the community. The beta private group is where we discuss feedback, issues, etc. Let me try adding the profile you currently are using to the beta group. 

On the question you raised, try it now. There was a missing feature toggle that was enabled. On the alert for auto-answer of Callbacks. There is no alert right now since Callbacks at this point are not connected to a live customer. An agent has to manually or via the auto-dial process call the customer after its answered. In our next Callback flow - Customer First ( where Genesys cloud will bring the customer on the line before assigning to an agent ) thats currently in the works there will be support for an alert beep. 

Thanks .. 

Sachi Pradhan
    Product@Genesys
    [https://twitter.com/pradhan_sabya]
    [https://www.linkedin.com/in/sachipradhan/]

• 3.  RE: Callback Automation

Posted 11-06-2023 10:25
    Edited by Tina Yocum 11-06-2023 13:49

Hi,

I appreciate your response!

We are still seeing issues with auto dial out and auto disconnect working consistently. I will check with our teams throughout the day to verify any kind of unexpected behavior.

Thank  you,

Tina

Tina Yocum
    Nxstage Medical, Inc.

• 4.  RE: Callback Automation

GENESYS
    Posted 11-06-2023 14:15

I see. Can you send me an example conv-id where the auto-dial/end did not work right? Also the region you are in. 

Couple of things to check in the meantime: 

• Check to see if queue is set up for auto-dial/end Callbacks ( Queues->Callback tab will have this info ). Since its on a per queue basis I have seen some instances where it's not setup right on a Queue. 
    • Check to make sure this settings is set to true - "". Its under Account Settings->Org Settings ->Contact Center. Its a new way to capture ACW/Wrap-up that are are slowing moving customers towards. For Auto-End to work right, this needs to be turned on. 

Sachi Pradhan
    Product@Genesys
    [https://twitter.com/pradhan_sabya]
    [https://www.linkedin.com/in/sachipradhan/]

• 5.  RE: Callback Automation

Posted 11-21-2023 15:18
    Edited by Tina Yocum 11-21-2023 15:47
      |   view attached

Hi,

I apologize for not responding sooner.

We are in region US East and the following interactions are not passing the contact information (disregard the auto-end not working on most of these:

• b9ebd82b-ed3f-4537-b7cb-2ad657598821 - zzTest PureFlow
    • c6a79007-4829-4b83-860e-bd27b9a19fa0 - zzTest PureFlow
    • 8e8276ab-fe49-43d5-ba5f-1010c8ae3364 - TS Cycler(production)
    • 391e8b23-c2d5-4b02-bf10-09c137919843 - TS Cycler (production)

We have callback automation turned up in production for 2 queues. Today, I turned on the "" and . the auto-end is now working! (yay!!)!  The auto-dial/end is turned on and has been turned on with time to dial and end defined.

The other issue we are seeing with the automated callbacks toggled on is the fact that contact name search does not seem to be getting passed to SalesForce.  We have tested in both Lightening and Classic with the same results.  The agents are using WebRTC for calls. We did test calls for the zzTest PureFlow queue with the cb automation turned off and on for both classic and lightening; once turned off, the name populated in the CTI adaptor.  

I  have attached network and console logs that show the information is there but not showing contact information in SalesForce; agents have to copy the phone number and search for the patient in SalesForce.  

I have included a screen shot of what the agents sees when presented with a callback using the CTI adaptor.

Tina Yocum
    Nxstage Medical, Inc.

• 6.  RE: Callback Automation

Posted 11-21-2023 15:53

Hi,

I was not able to upload the network and console logs.

Tina

Tina Yocum
    Nxstage Medical, Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources