Genesys Cloud - Beta HQ

ย View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

๐ŸŽ Calling All Elves: Join the Genesys Holiday Magic for a Special Someone ๐ŸŒŸ

• 1.  ๐ŸŽ Calling All Elves: Join the Genesys Holiday Magic for a Special Someone ๐ŸŒŸ

GENESYS
    Posted 11-30-2023 16:36
    Edited by Nicole Milliken 12-08-2023 17:31

Hey Beta Community, 

In the spirit of the holidays and Genesys value to Embrace Empathy, we are going to do something special to celebrate with all of you! The Genesys Community team is thrilled to launch "Kids Ask, Community Delivers", where various communities across the site will be fulfilling Christmas Wishlists for children and families who wrote into Santa. 

โ„๏ธ Beta HQ community is excited to help Liam this season! โ„๏ธ

What can you do? Wellโ€ฆwhat's an elf without a group of helpers?? Share your fantastic ideas and links below to help us gather the perfect presents for Liam. Think cool clothes, Paw Patrol ๐Ÿพ or Sonic ๐Ÿฆ” gear โ€“ the more festive, the merrier!  Let's stock up Santa's sleigh ๐Ÿ›ท and ensure this year is the best one yet! 

Time is of the essence, so send in your suggestions by December 8th! Your generosity will make this holiday unforgettable for Liam.

Spread the holiday cheer and help bring Liam presents this year! ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„

#Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Lin Gary
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: ๐ŸŽ Calling All Elves: Join the Genesys Holiday Magic for a Special Someone ๐ŸŒŸ

GENESYS
    Posted 12-01-2023 10:29

@Nathan McKay, happy holidays! I noticed you had a Tails profile picture. Any ideas of what Sonic gifts might be cool for Liam? Cheers!

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 3.  RE: ๐ŸŽ Calling All Elves: Join the Genesys Holiday Magic for a Special Someone ๐ŸŒŸ

Posted 12-02-2023 23:32

Hi,

I would love to personally visit Liam, dressed as Santa Claus , now that he mentioned that he has been very good boy this year. (if Genesys sponsor my trip ๐Ÿ˜‰)
    Here's what we can gift him:
    1. Paw Patrol Chase Sweater Kids

2. PAW Patrol Walkie Talkies - Set of 2: Chase and Marshall

or Sonic the Hedgehog Slippers for Kids

Thanks

Ashiesh Sharma
    BT plc

• 4.  RE: ๐ŸŽ Calling All Elves: Join the Genesys Holiday Magic for a Special Someone ๐ŸŒŸ

GENESYS
    Posted 12-04-2023 10:42
    Edited by Lin Gary 12-04-2023 16:13

Thank you @Ashiesh Sharma for some great picks! I'm sure these will make Liam very very happy this year :) 

@Nicole Milliken can you share these items with the big guy?

Lin Gary
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: ๐ŸŽ Calling All Elves: Join the Genesys Holiday Magic for a Special Someone ๐ŸŒŸ

GENESYS
    Posted 12-04-2023 19:42

I sure will!!! Thanks for this guys! 

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 6.  RE: ๐ŸŽ Calling All Elves: Join the Genesys Holiday Magic for a Special Someone ๐ŸŒŸ

GENESYS
    Posted 12-05-2023 04:07

Those are great ideas @Ashiesh Sharma any suggestions for Paris on the WEM Community?

Tracy
    Genesys

• 7.  RE: ๐ŸŽ Calling All Elves: Join the Genesys Holiday Magic for a Special Someone ๐ŸŒŸ

GENESYS
    Posted 12-05-2023 10:51

So for Liam, I found some really cool stuff! 

Check out this Sonic themed scooter! (and of course helmets are needed for this type of activity :)

And of course, I added the suggested Paw Patrol walkie-talkies! Anything else come to mind? Love shopping for these kiddos!

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 8.  RE: ๐ŸŽ Calling All Elves: Join the Genesys Holiday Magic for a Special Someone ๐ŸŒŸ

GENESYS
    Posted 12-05-2023 12:13
    Edited by Damaris Scott 12-05-2023 12:14

I bet Liam would love to rock some Sonic gear (I know I would). Here are some items I think would be cool (maybe get size 8 if possible):
    https://a.co/d/dv0xuh9

https://a.co/d/3qIY3lv

https://a.co/d/fBFjdUi

Damaris Scott
    Genesys - Employees

• 9.  RE: ๐ŸŽ Calling All Elves: Join the Genesys Holiday Magic for a Special Someone ๐ŸŒŸ

GENESYS
    Posted 12-05-2023 12:18

Thanks @Damaris Scott!! I think Liam would love them too! 

@Nicole Milliken that list is getting longer, better start checking it twice ;) 

Lin Gary
    Genesys - Employees

• 10.  RE: ๐ŸŽ Calling All Elves: Join the Genesys Holiday Magic for a Special Someone ๐ŸŒŸ

GENESYS
    Posted 12-05-2023 12:19

Haha! I added that super sweet hoodie @Damaris Scott! A kid can rock that anywhere! Thanks for the awesome suggestions :)

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 11.  RE: ๐ŸŽ Calling All Elves: Join the Genesys Holiday Magic for a Special Someone ๐ŸŒŸ

GENESYS
    Posted 12-05-2023 13:15

What kid doesn't love legos?   

Chris Bohlin
    Sr. Director - Product Management
    Genesys Cloud

• 12.  RE: ๐ŸŽ Calling All Elves: Join the Genesys Holiday Magic for a Special Someone ๐ŸŒŸ

GENESYS
    Posted 12-05-2023 13:27

If the kid doesn't want it, I'll take it. That thing is pretty awesome.

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 13.  RE: ๐ŸŽ Calling All Elves: Join the Genesys Holiday Magic for a Special Someone ๐ŸŒŸ

GENESYS
    Posted 12-05-2023 14:03

My kiddo had this toy! I will say the heavy arms didn't tend to stay in the sockets, but I hope they've made some technical improvements! Thanks, Chris!

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 14.  RE: ๐ŸŽ Calling All Elves: Join the Genesys Holiday Magic for a Special Someone ๐ŸŒŸ

GENESYS
    Posted 12-05-2023 13:31

How about staying hydrated while looking cool? This Sonic water bottle is pretty neat! 

Heather Roth
    Genesys - Employees

• 15.  RE: ๐ŸŽ Calling All Elves: Join the Genesys Holiday Magic for a Special Someone ๐ŸŒŸ

GENESYS
    Posted 12-05-2023 14:04

Very cool design, Heather - thank you so much for adding to the list for this kiddo!

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 16.  RE: ๐ŸŽ Calling All Elves: Join the Genesys Holiday Magic for a Special Someone ๐ŸŒŸ

GENESYS
    Posted 12-05-2023 13:59
    Edited by Lindsay Scarpaci 12-05-2023 14:01

My kiddos love wall decals! They leave no residue on the wall, and you can stick and reposition to your heart's content.

Paw Patrol Wall Decals

https://www.amazon.com/RoomMates-Patrol-Peel-Stick-Decals/dp/B00MBPC9OC/ref=sr_1_5?crid=11QE2HW48WCF6&keywords=paw%2Bpatrol%2Bwall%2Bdecal&qid=1701802529&s=home-garden&sprefix=paw%2Bpatrol%2Bwall%2B%2Cgarden%2C79&sr=1-5&th=1   

Sonic the Hedgehog jammies!

Boys 6-18 Cuddl Dudsยฎ Sega Sonic Top & Bottoms Base Layer Set

Kohl's remove preview
    Boys 6-18 Cuddl Dudsยฎ Sega Sonic Top & Bottoms Base Layer Set
    Your Sega Sonic fan will love layering up with this boys' Cuddl Duds top and bottoms base layer set.
    View this on Kohl's >

Lindsay Scarpaci
    Genesys - Employees

• 17.  RE: ๐ŸŽ Calling All Elves: Join the Genesys Holiday Magic for a Special Someone ๐ŸŒŸ

GENESYS
    Posted 12-05-2023 14:04

Oh very cool decals! I didn't think of that one, great suggestion, Lindsay!

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 18.  RE: ๐ŸŽ Calling All Elves: Join the Genesys Holiday Magic for a Special Someone ๐ŸŒŸ

Posted 12-05-2023 15:54

How about a Paw Patrol outfit (Size 7 available): https://www.amazon.com/Nickelodeon-Patrol-Fleece-Hoodie-Heather/dp/B085F3PM7J/ref=sr_1_1?crid=22ZL7KCJHBJIU&keywords=paw+patrol+boys+size+7+clothes&qid=1701809289&s=apparel&sprefix=paw+patrol+boys+size+7+clothes%2Cfashion%2C270&sr=1-1

I was looking for matching shoes but can only find up to a size 12 in boys

Nicki Dehn
    AAA Club Alliance

• 19.  RE: ๐ŸŽ Calling All Elves: Join the Genesys Holiday Magic for a Special Someone ๐ŸŒŸ

GENESYS
    Posted 12-05-2023 16:28

WOW!!! Thank you all SO much for the great suggestions, Liam is going to love it!!

These are awesome, @Nicole Milliken will help hook this guy up with the best gifts this year!

Lin Gary
    Genesys - Employees

• 20.  RE: ๐ŸŽ Calling All Elves: Join the Genesys Holiday Magic for a Special Someone ๐ŸŒŸ

GENESYS
    Posted 12-08-2023 17:56

How about these?

https://a.co/d/deUs6Av

https://a.co/d/7BB4Ij1

Laurie Nelson
    Genesys - Employees
    Sr. Director Product Management - Data, Analytics and Reporting

• 21.  RE: ๐ŸŽ Calling All Elves: Join the Genesys Holiday Magic for a Special Someone ๐ŸŒŸ

GENESYS
    Posted 12-11-2023 09:27

Similar to these wonderful presents, it's time to wrap up this year's "Kids Ask, Community Delivers" program. Thank you all SO MUCH for the suggestions to provide Liam and four other children/families across the Community a magical Christmas this year! 

Wishing you all HAPPY HOLIDAYS! ๐ŸŽŠโญ๏ธ

Lin Gary
    Genesys - Employees

• 22.  RE: ๐ŸŽ Calling All Elves: Join the Genesys Holiday Magic for a Special Someone ๐ŸŒŸ

GENESYS
    Posted 12-22-2023 11:18
    Edited by Lin Gary 12-22-2023 11:19

Thank you to Matt, Nicole, Tracy, Antwuan, and most importantly...ALL OF YOU for making this Christmas special for so many kids!!

You can see more of the holiday panic festivities from our Genesys Community News room, featuring some extra holiday helpers here:

If you enjoyed that, be sure to find more video updates from our Genesys Community Team on their YouTube Channel!

Lin Gary
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources