Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Calls going straight to voicemail

Posted 03-22-2024 11:19

Hello!

I'm having an issue where many of our sales reps are having direct calls go straight to voicemail even if they're in available and not on a call. So if another sales rep tries to call them or transfer a call directly to them it just sends them to voicemail. It's hard for the rep to know it's happening because they don't get notified of the call until the voicemail comes through. They still get queue calls as normal if they're on-queue and can call out normally just fine as well. 

Any ideas of what we can do to fix this? 

Thank you! 

#Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Matt Asselin
    4imprint, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Calls going straight to voicemail

Posted 19 days ago

That is a problem.  I created this idea for you:  Add phone number to ACD Conference | Genesys Cloud Ideas Portal (aha.io).  Vote on it and give your use case.

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    ttec Digital
    Sr. Director - Innovation Architects
    Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com
    https://www.ttecDigital.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: Calls going straight to voicemail

Posted 17 days ago

I'm not sure you're replying to the correct thread. This idea is different then the issue I'm experiencing. 

Matt Asselin
    4imprint, Inc.

• 4.  RE: Calls going straight to voicemail

Posted 12 days ago

Hi Matt,

We have had a similar issue and it was due to multiple numbers displayed under each staff members 'Contact Information' on their profile. Double check their assigned number in Genesys is correct and it's selected as their Primary Voice. We usually delete all the other numbers and only have their primary Genesys cloud number there. Hopefully this helps! 

Chloe Stephens
    City of Gold Coast

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources