Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Campaign members not syncing to PureCloud contact list

Posted 06-04-2023 00:48

Hello all, 

I have a bit of a weird one, 

We created a campaign in Salesforce, and linked it to Genesys with the Genesys cloud campaign settings etc.

But it's not creating any contact list in Genesys. There is only around 1500 campaign members in salesforbe campaign. I also created a test campaign with only one campaign member. 

This was working fine two weeks ago, but for some reason its not working now, when we create the campaign in salesforce, we load it with the members then add the Genesys settings. It creates the campaign in Genesys as well as the list just no members.

I tried to check the logs but nothing populating in the logs with errors, am i missing something?

#Outbound
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Richard

• 2.  RE: Campaign members not syncing to PureCloud contact list

Posted 06-05-2023 15:10

Richard, 

First, check out if your campaigns in Sales Force have members associated to them. if So, then a scheduled script should be running every night, built in SF, to push and update the contact list in GC  

Bassel

Bassel Nafaa
    Prospero Management Services, LLC.

• 3.  RE: Campaign members not syncing to PureCloud contact list

Posted 06-05-2023 19:34

Hi Bassel

Yeah we do have members in the campaigns, they were added before we attempted the sync, but the contacts did not sync to GC, it did create the contact list just no contacts. 

I am happy to open a ticket with customer care as i feel it may be an issue they will need to look into.

Just wanted to make sure i am not doing something wrong

Richard

• 4.  RE: Campaign members not syncing to PureCloud contact list

Posted 06-21-2023 01:09

Hi @Richard Dib, did you find a resolution to this issue as we have had the same issue happen to us about a week a go and we can't figure out how to get contact sync to work again?  All other campaign settings sync just the campaign members are not syncing anymore.  It has been working previously without issue.  Hoping you may have found the solution to fix it.

Robert Foote
    Nationwide News Pty Ltd

• 5.  RE: Campaign members not syncing to PureCloud contact list

Posted 06-21-2023 10:49

Hi Robert, 

Check the Managed Packages in Salesforces  ( Version , errors..)  ..

BN

Bassel Nafaa
    Prospero Management Services, LLC.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources