Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Segmenting agents for easy Analytics API extraction of CDR & UDR for India DOT compliance

Posted 05-24-2022 13:52
    We're currently building our GCX contact center which includes a mix of agents from India and other countries.   We're expecting to use the Analytics API to extract CDR/UDR details to meet India DOT guidelines.

We're trying to determine the best method for grouping/identifying/segmenting agents and voice interactions that are subject to India CDR & UDR requirements.  For example, we could create a separate Division for agents in India location x, and another Division for agents in India location y so that we could query the Analytics API and filter by division however that creates an artificial Division that we really don't desire.

It appears using Group like Group A and Group B for the agents in those 2 India locations is not as helpful because you can't directly query for user and conversation data from the Analytics API and filter by group.

Is anyone doing this today and if so, how did you segment your agents in GCX to make it easy to extract CDR & UDR data from the Analytics API?  Thanks.
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Derek Cowan

• 2.  RE: Segmenting agents for easy Analytics API extraction of CDR & UDR for India DOT compliance

Posted 05-27-2022 10:34
    Look at the new Work Team filtering/aggregation that would allow you to just filter on those agents.

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    Avtex Solutions, LLC
    Contact Center Innovation Architect
    robertwc@avtex.com
    https://www.Avtex.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: Segmenting agents for easy Analytics API extraction of CDR & UDR for India DOT compliance

Posted 11-30-2023 05:10
    Edited by Mohan S 11-30-2023 07:01

@Derek Cowan I did not understand the behaviour you mentioned i.e. " filter by division however that creates an artificial Division that we really don't desire"

I did not understand wat you meant as "artificial division" and Any reason why that is not desired?  - It will be very useful for me to understand. (Is it just the ease of access? or something more than that which does not help meet compliance?)

Mohan

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources