Genesys Multicloud

View Only
Discussion Thread View

Challenges, Events, and Prizes for Genesys Multicloud CX

• 1.  Challenges, Events, and Prizes for Genesys Multicloud CX

GENESYS
    Posted 09-29-2022 11:18
    Hey Multicloud Community! 

I wanted to remind you all that there are some fun challenges going on that we would love for you all to participate in. 

First up, you have a new community manager Ginger Alford. Ginger will be keeping an eye on the community to help answer questions connect you with experts. Don't forget that you can say hi and win a prize. It's pretty easy. 

After that, head over the Trivia Tower Community. We are having a Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Trivia Event to celebrate the Community's new Rockstar Program

Finally, the Community occasionally hosts Ask Me Anything (or AMA) events as a way for Genesys Experts to connect with you on topic of experts so that you can ask them your questions. Ginger and I really want to have an event like this for you all, but we need your help to understand what topics you want to explore. Reply to Ginger's thread so that we can plan your dream AMA event and you have a chance of winning a prize. 

Any questions about these events, please ask them below. Have fun and good luck in the contests!

Cheers,

Matt
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources