Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Chat Messages showing "Error in Delivery" from agent side

Posted 9 days ago

We are new to Genesys and have a couple agents experiencing "error in delivery" notifications if they hover over messages sent from the agent portal. I see that the messages were sent successfully to the customer. Underneath each message from the agent they see an additional message stating "some troubleshooting methods you can perform on your own". This is not occurring for all agents and has only been reported as of today. I have not been able to reproduce the issue.

If you have seen this, please share your experience or what you suggest I research/test. Any insight is much appreciated. :)

#ConversationalAI(Bots,AgentAssist,etc.)
    #DigitalChannels

------------------------------
    Nicole VanWie
    State of Arizona - City of Mesa

• 2.  RE: Chat Messages showing "Error in Delivery" from agent side

GENESYS
    Posted 9 days ago
    Edited by Angelo Cicchitto 9 days ago

Hi - that red alert is typically visible when the outbound message cannot be delivered to the recipient: this could happen because End-User's client is currently offline, or attachment could not be delivered. With Web Messaging the alert should disappear once the outbound message is download by the End-User's client.

If the problem persists even after page reload, would recommend to raise ticket with Genesys Care.

Angelo Cicchitto
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Chat Messages showing "Error in Delivery" from agent side

Posted 8 days ago

Thanks Angelo, that is helpful!

Nicole VanWie
    State of Arizona - City of Mesa

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources