Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Chatbot interactions analyze (more than 10 days in Optimization Dashboard - Utterance History)

• 1.  Chatbot interactions analyze (more than 10 days in Optimization Dashboard - Utterance History)

Posted 12 days ago

Is there an option to somehow analyze the chatbot traffic and see which options the customer selected most often, and preferably download them in raw form from the time period I selected?

In Optimization dashboard I have the option to select a range (e.g. the whole month of March), but already the details visible in Utterance History are for the last 10 days, so I can't do a full analysis of customer choices. 

The item view and summary of the most frequently selected items also don't show everything, but only the most frequent dozen. 

This is a mega problem for me, because I am not able to create a month-by-month summary (aggregated in POWERBI and others for analytics)

#DigitalChannels
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Michal Wojcik
    AvaFin

• 2.  RE: Chatbot interactions analyze (more than 10 days in Optimization Dashboard - Utterance History)

Posted 7 days ago

There is the bot performance view and you should be placing Outcomes and Milestones into the flows and bots. this can be reported on using the upcoming Journey Flows and in the Milestones performance view.  The new Flow Insights will show how many visitors went through each tool in the flow.  As for over time reporting of that view, yes, you would need to pull into Power BI et al.  

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    ttec Digital
    Sr. Director - Innovation Architects
    Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com
    https://www.ttecDigital.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources