Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Chrome: Out of Memory Error

Posted 02-13-2024 10:25
    Edited by Russell Clark 02-14-2024 15:55

I'm curious if anyone has been experiencing the Chrome "Aw, Snap Something went wrong while displaying this webpage. Error code: Out of Memory" while using Genesys Cloud lately.  For about the last 2 weeks, we have had many users reporting this from their Genesys Cloud tab.  It's occurred when logging in and during calls. We are using the WebRTC phone but we don't use the WebRTC Media Helper.  We have a case open with Customer Care that we are working through. But if anyone is seeing this lately or has previous experience with this, then please let me know.

#Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Russell Clark
    Kohl's Inc.

• 2.  RE: Chrome: Out of Memory Error

Posted 02-23-2024 10:03

Russel, did you get any console and network logs?  It doesn't look like you have a lot of extensions loaded.  What about web protection software on the system to monitor web traffic?

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    ttec Digital
    Sr. Director - Innovation Architects
    Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com
    https://www.ttecDigital.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: Chrome: Out of Memory Error

Posted 03-07-2024 10:06

I haven't been able to collect and console or network logs.  Genesys confirmed that are some other incidents have reported with the same issues and this is now a known issue.

We have found our users don't get the out of memory error when using "Time Travel" URL to access the Purecloud UI version number 10.191.0

Russell Clark
    Kohl's Inc.

• 4.  RE: Chrome: Out of Memory Error

Posted 03-08-2024 04:23
    Edited by Kristofer Lowe 03-08-2024 04:23

Yes, I've been experiencing this too Russell.

• 5.  RE: Chrome: Out of Memory Error

Posted 3 days ago

Hello Russell. I also have 1 user that is on windows 11 experiencing this issue. None of our users on windows 10 are experiencing this issue.

Have you been able to find a resolution? Are you still experiencing this issue?

Allan Kiser
    AdaptHealth LLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources