Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Coaching Appointments for Leaders

Posted 19 days ago

Below I have some questions regarding the "Schedule Coaching" feature from a leader's point of view (Manager, Supervisor, Team Lead, Analyst, etc.), for a team that is not supported by a WFM shared services group. These leaders would schedule a coaching appointment from the Agent's <Development> tab utilizing the "Schedule Coaching" icon, or whistle icon. By doing so, there is no Interaction ID linked to the coaching appointment. 

1. Beyond the Inbox alert that both the Agent and Leader will receive, will either the Agent or Leader receive a reminder notification that the coaching appointment is coming soon, or is now due? Or can a reminder notification be enabled?
    2. How long are coaching appointments, along with all included notes, attached interaction IDs - Links - documents, retained and accessible for through the Inbox>Coaching Appointments channel?
    3. Is there a way to export the details of the entire coaching appointment in a PDF file if the meeting is needed for compliance/legal action?

Thank you kindly!

#Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Cheers,
    Cynthia Stickland, Cloud Product Analyst - Contractor
    Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company

• 2.  RE: Coaching Appointments for Leaders

Posted 4 days ago

Yes, the interaction id is only attached if you schedule from the interaction itself. 

1. There are no reminders in the system but there are ideas for this on the Ideas site.
    2. I don't see any limit.  I have one from 6 months ago in my inbox.  
    3. You can only export the development view in the Performance Views as a PDF for all your agents or for a single one.  You can't export the details of a single coaching session.  

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    ttec Digital
    Sr. Director - Innovation Architects
    Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com
    https://www.ttecDigital.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources