Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Coming Soon: Navigate to the interaction details view from the customer journey tab

• 1.  Coming Soon: Navigate to the interaction details view from the customer journey tab

GENESYS
    Posted 14 days ago
    Edited by Joyanne Njuguna 14 days ago
      |   view attached

Hi all!

I am thrilled to announce this upcoming addition to the Customer journey tab as part of the Single Customer View.   

What's New: 

We have provided a more convenient way of accessing a voice, messaging, digital or social media interaction's detail page from the customer journey tab. This update aligns with the existing ability to navigate to the interaction's detail page from other parts of Genesys Cloud including the External Contact Management UI. It eliminates the need to perform a manual search for an interaction's details through the Performance > Interactions View.

Attached is a PowerPoint to help you get acquainted with the new updates. As always, we welcome your feedback and look forward to hearing your thoughts on this exciting new update which will go live from the 22nd of July 2024. I will continue to post updates in this thread so that you know exactly when to expect changes!

#Roadmap/NewFeatures #CustomerJourney #CustomerInteractions #PerformanceViews #ExternalContact #DigitalChannels

------------------------------
    Joyanne Njuguna
    Genesys - Employees
    Product Manager

• 2.  RE: Coming Soon: Navigate to the interaction details view from the customer journey tab

GENESYS
    Posted 6 days ago
    Edited by Joyanne Njuguna 6 days ago

Hi all!

Status update on the availability of this feature. The new launch timeline will be from the 12th of August instead of the 22nd of July.

We appreciate your understanding on this additional time. Please reach out to me with questions any time. I'll continue to provide updates here!

Joyanne Njuguna
    Genesys - Employees

Product Manager

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources