Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  COMING SOON !!! Real-Time Digital Monitoring Beta

GENESYS
    Posted 06-02-2023 16:26
    Edited by Nicholas Robinson 06-02-2023 17:41

We are excited to announce Real-Time Digital Monitoring !!!

Imagine being able to see what your agents see, not after the fact, but in real-time !! That's exactly what our new feature enables.  You will be able to observe digital interactions* live, right as they happen. A few more details about this feature...

• Monitor multiple interactions
    • Access insights of the customer profile & journey for additional context during a monitoring session
    • Multiple ways to start & stop a monitoring session

We are eagerly working towards our target for a Real-Time Digital Monitoring beta in July 2023.  Following this we will review your invaluable feedback and make necessary improvements, with a GA release targeting between late Q3 & early Q4. >>Sneak Peek 1 / Sneak Peek 2 <<

*However it's important to note that this feature excludes email interactions, focusing instead on the most dynamic digital mediums where real-time engagements brings the most value. Please stay tuned It's on our roadmap for next year !!!

#Roadmap/NewFeatures

------------------------------
    Nicholas Robinson
    Senior Product Manager
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: COMING SOON !!! Real-Time Digital Monitoring Beta

GENESYS
    Posted 06-02-2023 17:26

Yoohoo, great news!!! 

Gustavo Peraza
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: COMING SOON !!! Real-Time Digital Monitoring Beta

Posted 06-02-2023 17:37
    Edited by Vaun McCarthy 06-02-2023 17:37

Hi @Nicholas Robinson that's unfortunate that email isn't included as that is actually our critical and main use case for this functionality.  Is it being considered for future release at all?  You'll probably find the exclusion of email is going to be a negative point for a number of people.

Vaun McCarthy

• 4.  RE: COMING SOON !!! Real-Time Digital Monitoring Beta

GENESYS
    Posted 06-02-2023 17:41

We are currently working on Email Queue Preview has been targeted for Q1/Q2 of 2024

Nicholas Robinson
    Senior Product Manager
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: COMING SOON !!! Real-Time Digital Monitoring Beta

Posted 06-02-2023 17:44

When you say "preview" that sounds like separate functionality as opposed to monitoring or viewing agent drafts.  Can you please confirm?

Vaun McCarthy

• 6.  RE: COMING SOON !!! Real-Time Digital Monitoring Beta

GENESYS
    Posted 06-02-2023 17:54

So we are researching a 2 phase approach.. Phase 1 Preview the email while it's in queue before it is assigned to the agent.  Then Phase 2 Email Response Approval which is believe more inline of what you're looking for? If so ...this is on the roadmap for next year as well 

Nicholas Robinson
    Senior Product Manager
    Genesys - Employees

• 7.  RE: COMING SOON !!! Real-Time Digital Monitoring Beta

Posted 06-02-2023 18:18

Thanks Nicholas, yes both of those are of huge interest to us, and keen to get details on that email response approval phase asap as we've had to build a bespoke solution for doing this currently which isn't ideal :)  Will that allow monitoring though during a live monitoring/coaching session?

Vaun McCarthy

• 8.  RE: COMING SOON !!! Real-Time Digital Monitoring Beta

GENESYS
    Posted 06-02-2023 18:28

I'm not sure if I follow .."Will that allow monitoring though during a live monitoring/coaching session?" Just so I'm clear are you asking will the user be able to monitor ...for example an active web message, or SMS  and an email at the same time?  If so, I will need to include this as a requirement aand research the best method of execution

Nicholas Robinson
    Senior Product Manager
    Genesys - Employees

• 9.  RE: COMING SOON !!! Real-Time Digital Monitoring Beta

Posted 06-02-2023 20:39

Sorry may just be in how I'm reading this Nicholas.

There is another idea out there that would allow a supervisor to view in real-time the agent's screen whether they're on a call or other media type.  So like screen recording but would be viewable "live".

So in essence I'm trying to pick up how "monitoring" would work in the context of this release.  If a supervisor can coach in real time an agent on an email or messaging interaction, by either viewing that screen in real-time, viewing the live and in progress transcript for messaging, or by them being able to  go "somewhere" and view the draft an agent is about to click send on - those are what I'm trying to identify.

I'll patiently wait until we're closer to release or Beta but I will say including email in this is probably going to come up :)

Thanks again for your quick responses Nicholas.

Vaun McCarthy

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources