Genesys Cloud - Beta HQ

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Congrats on 500 Members!

GENESYS
    Posted 01-25-2023 09:21
    Hey everyone, 

We are all winners today! The Beta HQ hit 500 members, the real question is who won our Race to 500 contest?

Nicole and I were both elated to wake up this morning and see that the Beta HQ had not just 500 members, but 503! Research began immediately to uncover exactly when we crossed that 500 member threshold so that we can don a victor and let them pick a prize of their choice, because the spoils could go to @Carlos Landa (who guessed 1/24) or @Jon Hjelle (who guessed 1/25).

We crunched the numbers, ran the reports, her people called my people, and now that the ink is dry we are happy to report that our winner is...

CARLOS LANDA

Congrats! On a winning guess and thanks for being a member of the community! @Nicole Milliken will be in touch to help you claim your prize. 

If you want to win a prize of your own, always keep up to date with current contests by joining Genesys Casual, check out the current contests section of the Prize Wall, and subscribe to your favorite communities. Also, if you feel that someone in the community deserves a prize, nominate them for Community Rockstar honors.

Happy 500 Members, everyone!

Best,

Matt​​​​
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 2.  RE: Congrats on 500 Members!

GENESYS
    Posted 01-25-2023 09:39
    Wahooooo!!! Congrats, @Carlos Landa - great guessing! I've just sent the form over to you. This was a super fun contest that was a real nail-biter!​

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources