Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Custom roles/access and permissions to agent.

Posted 06-29-2022 00:32
    Hi,

We would like all agents to be able to view the interaction URL of a case, as of now only agents with supervisor access are able to view the interactions in Genesys.

It then opens the case details in Genesys, where we can drill further down into the case;

Please let me know if it is possible to give all agents access to this feature, WITHOUT having to give them other additional access.
    (we had one test last week and the agent was able to see the Analytics tab in Genesys>Admin, we do not want them to have this access)

#DigitalChannels
    #ConnectwithaCustomer(NEW)
    #QualityManagement
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Mourya

• 2.  RE: Custom roles/access and permissions to agent.

Posted 06-29-2022 01:15

gave me all of the usual permissions of a standard user,  also gave me a custom role  "CW_Agent_custome role" that had the "see interaction id details through CRM window." ability. Unfortunately, this enabled me to also see the 'Analytics' & 'Predictive Engagement' tabs, that would allow me as a normal agent to edit/view things I should not.

Screenshot below;

(Standard agent's should not have access to the Admin Tab)

You want only interaction URL to be seen by agent, not other details like queue activity and performance in analytics?

We only want this custom access to give the agents the ability to view Interactions in Genesys, like below image.

Mourya

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources