Workforce Engagement Management

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Daily Required Staffing Hours

Posted 07-22-2022 17:15
    No replies, thread closed.
    Good Afternoon,

I am looking for a way to view the daily required staffing hours by day for each Business Unit Currently, the only way I have found to get this info is by displaying the Schedule Summary but it lists the Required for the whole week and Business Unit. I have found that I can filter by Planning Group, but was wondering if there was an easier way to view this information. 

Ultimately, If Required Staffing, Forecasted Staffing, Actual Scheduled and Difference were available by Day/Week, BU/MU/Planning group, this would be perfect. Maybe I am just missing where this is available? 

Thank you,
    #Genesys Cloud CX
    #Forecasting
    #Scheduling
    #Workforce Engagement Management
    #WorkforceManagement

------------------------------
    Andre Sedillo
    Upgrade

• 2.  RE: Daily Required Staffing Hours

GENESYS
    Posted 07-26-2022 10:28
    No replies, thread closed.
    Andre, 

Regarding the requirements that are provided in Show Summary are a result of the Forecast and Schedule generation being performed at the BU level, it's aggregating the hours required for the Business Unit, as you have observed.

The required staff hours are visible in the Schedule View, in the bottom rows that are labeled as:
    • Scheduled
    • Forecast
    • Difference
    • The Forecast (with and without shrinkage) row shows the number of full time-equivalent agents that were forecast during that time period. This value is the total of all forecast values for the time period, which does and does not include shrinkage respectively.

Those rows are also exportable to *.csv file by clicking the Export icon in upper right of screen. Upon clicking the Export icon you should look for the Grid section and click Scheduled and Forecast.  The export will have comprehensive Scheduled and Forecast data. The export is governed by the Planning Group that's selected in the schedule view Scheduled / Forecast rows. Note: <All Planning Groups> above.  The Excel export will allow you to calculate your required FTE by Planning Group. 

I hope this help. Let us know if there are any follow up questions. 

Chuck Swain
    Genesys
    WEM Leadership

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources