Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Dashboard Display

Posted 08-03-2022 20:07

Hello there, I work for a call center that has multiple departments and within those departments are separate teams. At 5 o'clock, whoever is left in our department all compiles into 1 late night group chat. Here's my issue: We never know who is going to be working late night and the team lead needs to be able to quickly find anyone who is currently in ACW or on hold. For each team, we have a beautiful dashboard that displays this information because all of our teams are set with an exact and small amount of people. When it comes to late night, all I really have to work with are queues. Is there a way to set up a dashboard so that it looks like a team dashboard with the live updates on status like the below picture with only being able to input a queue? All I can find to input are "users." Thank you in advance!

#Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Kali Fugatte
    Humana Inc.

• 2.  RE: Dashboard Display

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 08-04-2022 00:16
    Hi Kali

Why not just use the Queue Activity Detail performance view instead of the dashboard?
    This will have the view filtered by queue and give exactly the information in the screenshot.

Anton Vroon

• 3.  RE: Dashboard Display

Posted 08-05-2022 17:49
    Hi there! Well there's multiple Q's but I can definitely try that. Is there a way to sort by status? I click on it but it doesn't sort anything.

Kali Fugatte
    Humana Inc.

• 4.  RE: Dashboard Display

Posted 08-05-2022 18:04
    Ooo nevermind! I have found the activity detail you mentioned and I see the way to sort them! You are awesome!

Kali Fugatte
    Humana Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources