Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Dashboards

Posted 10 days ago

Hi Everyone, 

I'm looking for some feedback on the Dashboard solutions available in the App foundry.

My organisation is looking for something that'll remove some of the limitations of the native genesys solution. Our biggest issue is needing to display unique dashboards across approx 50 different sites, as well as regional/national dashboards. We're using a generic account currently but obviously that presents its own set of challenges with workspace tabs and performance/stability.

Key requirements:

• SSO
    • User management
    • Access controls around creating dashboards, to allow specific users/groups to create dashboards
    • Access controls around modifying dashboards, to allow specific users/groups to modify dashboards not 'owned'
    • Unlimited number of dashboards
    • Alerting/Colors/Flashing
    • Mobile app with push notifications (not a must but would be great)

I'm sure i've missed something, but tell me about your experiences! Good and bad :)

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Mikaylah Smith

• 2.  RE: Dashboards

Posted 10 days ago

I can only comment on what I've seen and use but I like the Brightmetrics product myself.

Vaun McCarthy

• 3.  RE: Dashboards

Posted 10 days ago

Hi Mikaylah,

just for my curiousity: Are these sites not in seprate divisions and couldn't you use roles/rights with limited divisions to solve your problem? Theoretically, in that ideal case, one dashboard would serve all sites and everyone should only see the metrics for his/her division.

Best regards
    Christoph

Christoph Domaschke
    CRONBANK AG

• 4.  RE: Dashboards

Posted 10 days ago

Hi Mikaylah,
    Please, can you share some headlines regarding the limitations of the Dashboard Native? or a link to Genesys refenced document that explain limits?

We're also facing problems after configured a unified dashboard for overseeing all our operations.

Thanks!

Sergio Vázquez Martín
    COFARES

• 5.  RE: Dashboards

Posted 10 days ago
    Edited by Kevin Brown 10 days ago

SJS are not in the App Foundry but have been providing dashboards for the various Genesys platforms for 20 years.  I used to be with them, and we had plenty of customers in Australia and New Zealand.

They have all of the capabilities you listed and much more.  They are the only dashboard company that I am aware of that allows each location to create their own personalized communications with agents.  

SJS Solutions Optymyse

Kevin Brown
    Miratech, Inc
    United States

• 6.  RE: Dashboards

Posted 10 days ago

I really like the PureInsights product, mypureinsights.com. They have a very reasonably priced dashboard product and a much more robust historical product as well.  If you reach out to them let Rick I said hi.

Mark Pierson
    Ally Financial

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources