Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Dashboards "Some data is not shown in this dashboard because you do not have permissions to view it."

Posted 23 days ago

Hi all,

I'm trying to understand if this blue notification banner at the top of the dashboard (dashboard created by another user) is genuine or if this is some kind of bug please?

If I try and click on the notification, no further information is shown.

Many thanks, Chris.

Genesys Dashboard notification

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Chris Diaper
    Cover-more Group Ltd

• 2.  RE: Dashboards "Some data is not shown in this dashboard because you do not have permissions to view it."

GENESYS
    Posted 22 days ago

Hi Chris,

That notice means that there's some widget in the dashboard that has a filter (queue, user, flow, flow outcome, wrapup code) that you no longer have permission or division access to view, so it's been stripped out.

Maisey Harris
    Senior Development Group Manager, Analytics UI & Reporting
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Dashboards "Some data is not shown in this dashboard because you do not have permissions to view it."

Posted 21 days ago

Hi Maisey,

Thanks for responding regarding this. I should have mentioned on my original post that I am an Admin & no recent changes have been made.

Kind regards,

Chris

Chris Diaper
    Cover-more Group Ltd

• 4.  RE: Dashboards "Some data is not shown in this dashboard because you do not have permissions to view it."

GENESYS
    Posted 22 days ago

Hi @Chris Diaper,

Your question received an answer on the newest episode of the Genesys Cloud Q&A Show. Check the chapter markers to jump to your question. We hope this helps!

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: Dashboards "Some data is not shown in this dashboard because you do not have permissions to view it."

GENESYS
    Posted 21 days ago

Hi Chris, it looks like we had one known bug around this message showing up erroneously if a dashboard had no user filters applied in any widgets. If that's the case with your dashboard, then it should be fixed soon. If that's not the case with your dashboard, then please reach out to Care with your dashboard information so our team can triage your specific dashboard.

Thanks!

Maisey Harris
    Senior Development Group Manager, Analytics UI & Reporting
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources