Genesys Cloud - Beta HQ

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  December Community Rockstars Revealed! Is it you?

GENESYS
    Posted 01-03-2023 13:53

I want my…I want my…I want my Comm-un-i-tyyyyyy Rockstars! If you're on the edge of your seat waiting to see what new star is about to air, wait no longer:

@Tracy Vickers nominated @Marcela Areiza for "her contribution and passion for the WEM Community. Without her help, support, and wit the WEM Community would not be the same!!"  

@Robert Wakefield-Carl nominated @Vaun McCarthy for "always helping to answer the hard questions and very insightful responses to beta programs." Vaun can be found VJ-ing communities like Genesys Cloud and the Beta community.

@John Watkinson nominated @Trent Vance and said: "I am not sure there is a smarter person in the Genesys ecosystem other than Trent.  So much knowledge and is always helpful. Very dependable and is NEVER WRONG!!!" Thanks Trent for helping in Pureconnect, Cloud and WEM.

These folks give out content you can't get anywhere else! And speaking of content you can't get anywhere else, did you ever wonder what MTV really stood for? Our amazing designer @Natalie Nobles will show you with her new epic poster she created for the winners:

Inductees, you earned your pick from our famous Prize Wall! I'll be in touch with further details on how to claim your reward.

Want to see your favorite community members glorified in poster-form? Each month members like you and the community council nominate Community Rockstars to recognize the members that have left it all on the stage. Tell us who makes your experience great so that we can give them the VIP treatment! Too much is never enough when it comes to nominations, so nominate one or five today!

​​​​​​​
    #CoffeeTalk
    #Events
    #General
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees
    #Unsure/Other

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: December Community Rockstars Revealed! Is it you?

Posted 01-04-2023 08:23
    Congratulations everyone! Well deserved!

Cherri Lindquist
    Clinical Director of Nursing
    Company Nurse, LLC
    clindquist@companynurse.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources