Genesys Cloud - Beta HQ

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Demo org and Beta testing

Posted 10-04-2022 08:30

Hi all

We're a Genesys partner and would like to Beta test some new features in our Demo org and then present them (offer them) to our customers. I've applied for 2 Betas on 27th of Sept and for 1 of them today (4/10) and didn't get any confirmation about the submission and nobody contacted me from Genesys. Is it because our org is a Demo and not a production?
    2nd question. If a beta testing is finished say on 31st of October, what is potentially the date of a public release? That's a question from one of our customer's on ACD Conference feature. 

Thanks,

Stan

#Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Stan Vasil
    eleven (GEMA Consulting Ireland Limited)

• 2.  RE: Demo org and Beta testing

GENESYS
    Posted 10-06-2022 10:36
    Hi Stan, 

You should have seen an invite today to access our private beta group for ACD Conf. This will be a primary place for messaging related to the beta. We tend to batch up requests that come via the beta form and get them added to the beta group. Type of org ( demo or prod ) should not matter. It's a just a matter of timing in most cases. 

On your second question - The GA release will depend on a set of factors - Beta feedback, Updates we are continuously adding to the beta, etc. Product management will weigh this and make a call as we go through Q4 and set a GA date.

Sachi Pradhan
    Product@Genesys
    [https://twitter.com/pradhan_sabya]
    [https://www.linkedin.com/in/sachipradhan/]

• 3.  RE: Demo org and Beta testing

Posted 10-06-2022 17:53

Hi Sachi

Thank you very much for your response, much appreciated. I did receive the email and did accept the invitation. 

Best regards,

Stan

Stan Vasil

• 4.  RE: Demo org and Beta testing

Posted 10-07-2022 10:25

Hi Sachi

Just additional info, I did send you the same in an email yesterday. My account in Beta HQ is associated with the old company, which went through re-branding, so now I've got an email with a different domain name. So I'm receiving the emails from yourself, but when I click on the URL to the thread for the particular beta, it brings me to the community site, but then getting this message:

Do I need to create a new Beta HQ account to be able to view these, or can I or you guys change the email?

Thanks,

Stan

Stan Vasil

• 5.  RE: Demo org and Beta testing

Posted 10-13-2022 05:14

Hi Sachi

Not sure if you've seen my issue to get to the actual approved Beta thread. Getting the message about "not being eligible to view this message". Can you help out with this please. 

Thanks,

Stan

Stan Vasil

• 6.  RE: Demo org and Beta testing

GENESYS
    Posted 10-13-2022 11:46
    Hey Stan, 

Sorry about the delayed response but looks like you do have 2 profiles. I just invited your other profile to the beta too. Let me know if this works. If not I can get some help from the community manager. 

Sachi Pradhan
    Product@Genesys
    [https://twitter.com/pradhan_sabya]
    [https://www.linkedin.com/in/sachipradhan/]

• 7.  RE: Demo org and Beta testing

Posted 10-15-2022 07:37

Hi Sachi

Thanks for that, done. I can see the discussions now. Hopefully will be able to test the ACD beta shortly. 

Thanks,

Stan

Stan Vasil

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources