Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Development and Feedback results

Posted 2 days ago

Around the middle of June 2024 there was a change made to the Development and Feedback modules.  Now when someone completes a quiz and answers a question incorrectly, Genesys just shows the question was answered incorrectly.  Before it would show the correct answer along with what the person selected. 

Is there some setting I am missing that will show the correct answer? 

#Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Brandon Shilling
    State of Delaware

• 2.  RE: Development and Feedback results

GENESYS
    Posted 23 hours ago
    Edited by Samuel Jillard 22 hours ago

Hey Brandon, 

There is a setting within Assessment modules Allow review of assessment results that may be worth checking (within Create a learning with assessment module section).

There were some changes in the week 10th June Release Notes titled "Learning module improvements", but should provide a more positive completion experience.  If the above setting is enabled and the viewer has the Assignment > View permission then it may be worth raising a case with care to investigate this further.

I have moved this across to the WEM Community as it seems more suited to this community.

Samuel Jillard
    Online Community Manager/Moderator
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Development and Feedback results

Posted 18 hours ago

After I learned of the change, I checked all the permissions to ensure something did not change on my end.  All the permissions were correct. 

Brandon Shilling
    State of Delaware

• 4.  RE: Development and Feedback results

GENESYS
    Posted 19 hours ago

Hey Brandon. Thanks for reaching out. The changes back in June added features around who could review answer information (as Samuel has pointed out). As part of that it looks like there was an oversight on listing possible answers alongside it. I've passed this onto engineering and they're going to get it patched as soon as possible.

Just to confirm, when this arrives you will require a module to be using either of the two new view options found under the details section of the module edit page:

With this on you can expect the possible answers to be visible as follows:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Paul Turner
    Senior Product Manager
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: Development and Feedback results

Posted 18 hours ago

After the change I noticed the two new view options when creating a new assessment and have been using them. Thank you for looking into this to have it corrected. 

Brandon Shilling
    State of Delaware

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources