Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Development Module- How to delete

Posted 02-21-2023 09:45

Good Morning All-

I need some help figuring out how to do the following: 

#1 how to delete an assessment that you created- without having to delete each question individually

#2 how to change it to one without an assessment

#3 how to delete the module all together 

Thanks in advance as always! Cherri 

#Workforce Engagement Management
    #Performance Management

------------------------------
    Cherri Lindquist
    Clinical Director of Nursing
    Company Nurse, LLC
    clindquist@companynurse.com

• 2.  RE: Development Module- How to delete

GENESYS
    Posted 02-22-2023 06:10
    Edited by System 01-26-2024 19:28

Hi Cherri,

Thanks for reaching out.

1. If I understand correctly you're asking how do you delete an entire question group? The delete button for question groups is disabled if it is the only question group in the assessment. This is because assessments always require at least one question group. If you add another question group you should see the delete button becomes active for both your old and new question group. You can then delete the old group to be left with a single empty group. I'm assuming that is the issue you've encountered? Please let me know if I haven't interpreted correctly.
    2. It is not currently possible to swap module types. Currently we allow for learning (which is content only). Assessment (questions only). Or learning with assessment (a combination of content and questions).
    3. Modules can only be deleted if they have not yet been published. You can find the delete button by clicking the chevron next to "Save" where this is the case. If a module has been published it cannot currently be removed. However we will soon be releasing a feature that allows for archival of published modules. This feature will give the option to retire a module and delete all active assignments. Or alternatively retire the module and leave anyone who currently has the assignment the ability to complete it. As this is an archival action you can of course choose to reverse the decision and bring a module back from archival at a later time. All completion and scoring data will be kept for modules that have been archived.

I hope this helps. If you have any questions or need any further clarification on the above please let me know.

Cheers,

Paul Turner
    Senior Product Manager
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Development Module- How to delete

Posted 02-23-2023 17:33

Paul- YES that answers all of my questions. As always, thanks for the quick reply! We are full steam ahead transitioning everything into Genesys! 

Cherri Lindquist
    Clinical Director of Nursing
    Company Nurse, LLC
    clindquist@companynurse.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources