PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Dialer Real-Time Agent Management

Posted 03-02-2023 15:47

Hi All,

Have a Strange Issue it seems we have lost the ablility to log agents in and out of Campaigns through the Dialer Real-Time Agent Management view in ICBM. We used to be able to do this, but never really used it often so i don't know exactly when it would have broke. I am hopeing somebody here has had the issue before and could point me into hte right direction.

When i attempt to nothing happens, no error or anything it just doesn't move the agent. Same with trying to move the agent out, doesn't do anything.

Thank you,

#PlatformAdministration
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 2.  RE: Dialer Real-Time Agent Management

Posted 03-03-2023 01:52

Hi Scott,

As far as i know this view has never worked properly from the very beginning. When i experience the same issue i always try to restart statserver and adminserver subservices on the primary CIC few min. after the midnight not in the middle of the day to not reset the statistics belong the day.

You may try to do this or i can suggest regular switchover if you have a switchover pair or regular CIC restart.

Best Regards

Cenk Gündüz
    Founder
    CTCOMM

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources