Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Disputes Reports

Posted 14 days ago

Is there a screen in Genesys where i can see ALL the disputes for a given time period instead of looking at the each agent level? 

Appreciate any help. 

#QualityManagement

------------------------------
    suyog gupta
    Health Alliance Plan

• 2.  RE: Disputes Reports

GENESYS
    Posted 9 days ago

Hello Suyog,

Thank you for reaching out. I definitely understand the need to have a more streamline way to view the information. It is my understanding you want to know if there is a view that provides visibility to all disputes instead of the current method of displaying disputes. Based on that, I researched more information on this interesting potential enhancement request. When you navigate to the enhancement request you will see a reference to the Community within the enhancement request. 

If you enter the name of the enhancement in the Commuinty Search bar, you will be navigated to the Community thread about the enhancement as well. 

Community DIscussion below:

https://community.genesys.com/discussion/evaluation-disputes

It appears more votes are required. Currently, there are only 4 votes for the enhancement request I am referring too. I am going to vote on the enhancement as well. When you check the enhancement it should have 5 votes now. If you believe this enhancement is the change needed, you have my support!

Similar enhancement located below:

https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/DARAR-I-1689

Created on: November 15, 2023

I look forward to knowing if the enhancement mentioned is correct and if you have any additional questions. If this enhancement is what you would like to see developed, then I look forward to 6 votes soon!

Thank you,

Christopher Moore

Senior Software Support Engineer, Genesys Cloud Customer Care

christopher moore
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources