Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  DNIS reporting query

Posted 03-26-2023 04:03

Hi All

Hoping someone can assist me 

Is there a way to capture the call to a particular DNIS number in hte IVR Menu selection?

I cant seem to get this working to show up in the DNIS report.

Example: 

I assign 03XXX  number to the call flow and assigned the same number in the Menu "transfer to number" in Architect Inbound call flow as well..

When I test call the IVR Menu and selected the option... nothing is showing up in the DNIS Performance report???? 

is there a way to go about this?

Thanks

Adam

#ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    Adam Kim
    Australian Unity Group Services Pty Ltd

• 2.  RE: DNIS reporting query

GENESYS
    Posted 04-28-2023 15:38

Hi Adam... 
    So it sounds like you're wanting to report on calls that you transferred from one flow to another using a dnis route? Is that correct? 
    Thanks

Dean Thames
    Sr. Principal Consultant Cloud CX

• 3.  RE: DNIS reporting query

Posted 11 hours ago

Hi Dean,

I'm not the original poster from above but I have a similar question. Is there a way to capture the reports of DNIS that was transferred to?

Thank you,

Dianne

• 4.  RE: DNIS reporting query

GENESYS
    Posted 6 hours ago

Hi Dianne...

The transferred to number should show up in the "session dnis" attribute. If you go to workspace/interactions view and then add that metric using the "+" button on the far right, you should be able to see the number there. Give that a shot and let me know. 

Dean Thames

• 5.  RE: DNIS reporting query

Posted 6 hours ago

Hi Dean, thank you for your reply!

I tried it and it doesn't tell indicate the session DNIS but instead it shows the agent name instead. For example:

What happened here is the caller dialed the DNIS ending in 7110, then agent Anderson picked up the call then transferred to an external contact (which is why we are trying to get the session DNIS), then agent Morgan picked up the call.

We have a participant attribute that tells us if a call has been transferred to and from a specific DNIS:

We're trying to capture DNIS ending in 1724.

Thank you!

Dianne

• 6.  RE: DNIS reporting query

GENESYS
    Posted 5 hours ago

Hi Dianne... not sure of your exact use case, but typically secondary numbers show up under the "session dnis" attribute. In the workspace/interactions view, you can ass the session dnis attribute to the view and then search or filter on them that way. Give that a shot and let me know. 

Dean Thames

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources