Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Do Not Call list and marking a contact uncallable

Posted 28 days ago

The outbound campaign skips a contact if a phone number in that contact matches a phone number in a DNC list.

Also, it marks the "CallRecordLastResult-CNTCT" as "ININ-OUTBOUND-ON-DO-NOT-CALL-LIST" and moves on to next contact to dial. 

However, the contact left in a callable state ( ContactableByVoice = 1). Is there a way to mark the entire contact as uncallable when a phone number matches a phone number in a DNC list ( ContactableByVoice = 0)? 

#Outbound

------------------------------
    Velmani Natarajan
    MVP Health Plan, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Do Not Call list and marking a contact uncallable

Posted 27 days ago
    Edited by Paul Simpson 27 days ago

Not to my knowledge, although you could probably write something to achieve this.

I think the logic is that it's a phone number that is on the DNC list and to meet regulatory requirements, it's the number that shouldn't be called. Nothing to do with contacts overall. (It's partially why you want multiple numbers for a contact!)

What (exactly) are you trying to achieve and we may be able to figure out a work-around?

Paul Simpson
    Views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources