AppFoundry: The Genesys Marketplace Experience

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Do not see Genesys Enhanced TTS as an option in the AppFoundary

Posted 03-09-2024 08:58

From the docmentation here, is sounds like Genesys Enhanced TTS should be an option for me to install from +Integrations screen of AppFoundry, but I don't see it. I also checked to make sure it wasn't already installed. 

How would I installed it?

------------------------------
    Alan Klein
    Cresta Intelligence

• 2.  RE: Do not see Genesys Enhanced TTS as an option in the AppFoundary

Posted 03-09-2024 18:18

You probably have to drill all the way through from that + screen into the actual AppFoundry.

https://appfoundry.genesys.com/filter/genesyscloud/listing/7279fb96-a8eb-4019-bb94-879b92a6cf82

Vaun McCarthy

• 3.  RE: Do not see Genesys Enhanced TTS as an option in the AppFoundary

Posted 03-10-2024 09:28

I did do that, just checked again and don't see it.

Alan Klein
    Cresta Intelligence

• 4.  RE: Do not see Genesys Enhanced TTS as an option in the AppFoundary

GENESYS
    Posted 03-11-2024 09:45

Hi Alan,

When you go to Admin->Integrations and click on "+ Integration" you are only presented with a list of integrations that you've already purchased and are available for activation on your org.  If you want "Genesys Enhanced TTS" then you'll have to purchase that from the AppFoundry marketplace so that it too is available in that list.

Go to the listing that Vaun provided: https://appfoundry.genesys.com/filter/genesyscloud/listing/7279fb96-a8eb-4019-bb94-879b92a6cf82.  Click on the "Purchase" button that will be presented and proceed through the purchase wizard, assuming you are OK with the charges.  After you do that the integration will be available within your org under the "+ Integration" list, but the purchase wizard will do an extra step and launch you directly into the configuration of that integration so that you may activate it immediately.

Genesys Enhanced TTS for the AppFoundry

Jim Crespino
    Senior Director, Developer Evangelism
    Genesys
    https://developer.genesys.com

• 5.  RE: Do not see Genesys Enhanced TTS as an option in the AppFoundary

Posted 03-11-2024 10:13

Thanks Jim,

I am trying to see if the Genesys Enhanced TTS provides full support for Russian. Is there a way to verify this without purchasing it to check?

When setting the TTS engine to the Google Cloud Speech TTS, I get the below issue, so was thinking maybe the Genesys Enhanced TTS would address the "Supports runtime data playback" and "Supports speech recognition" issues?

Alan Klein
    Cresta Intelligence

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources