Workforce Engagement Management

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Download Genesys Tempo

GENESYS
    Posted 11-11-2022 16:53
    Edited by Tracy Vickers 11-17-2022 04:11
      |   view attached
    No replies, thread closed.

Hello Genesys Community,

Coming next month! You will be able to download Genesys TempoTM  on your mobile device using the desktop schedule view. We are including a new mobile phone icon in the side panel of the agent schedule screen to navigate to this feature. Simply click on the icon to view the QR codes. Next, select your operating system and scan the respective QR code with your mobile camera. This will take you to the app store where you can download Genesys TempoTM. Genesys TempoTM is Genesys Cloud's native mobile app for workforce management, allowing users to manage their work-life balance from their personal device. With Genesys TempoTM, you can: view your daily and weekly schedule, drop a shift, pick up shifts, trade shifts with colleagues, notify your supervisor that you are going to be late to your next scheduled activity and manage time off requests. Only users who have the permission Mobile > Tempo > View enabled will be able to see this new functionality.

For more information on Genesys TempoTM see, https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/faqs-genesys-tempo-for-android/

or https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/faqs-genesys-tempo-for-ios/, depending on your operating system.

Cheers, 

#Tempo

------------------------------
    Kylee Kasper, Product Manager
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: Download Genesys Tempo

Posted 11-16-2022 14:05
    How exciting! A portion of my team already uses the app. The running late notification was supposed to drop today but my team isn't see it. I couldn't find admin directions for turning this feature on. Do you know if that is something we need to do on the back end first? I did make sure they had the most up to date version of the app (she is using IOS) as well.

Thanks in advance for your assistance! 

#Workforcemanagement #tempo #runninglate​​​​​

Cherri Lindquist
    Clinical Director of Nursing
    Company Nurse, LLC
    clindquist@companynurse.com

• 3.  RE: Download Genesys Tempo

GENESYS
    Posted 11-16-2022 14:30
    Hi Cherri, 

There are new permissions that must be enabled to access this feature, for Agents: Workforce Management > Agent Adherence Explanation > Submit, and for Supervisors: Workforce Management > Adherence Explanation > Delete/ Add/ View/ Edit/ Notify.

Cheers,

Kylee Kasper, Product Manager
    Genesys - Employees

• 4.  RE: Download Genesys Tempo

Posted 11-16-2022 15:03
    Thank you for the reply! We have now turned it on!

Cherri Lindquist
    Clinical Director of Nursing
    Company Nurse, LLC
    clindquist@companynurse.com

• 5.  RE: Download Genesys Tempo

Posted 11-17-2022 16:31
    I have the permissions enabled for both Agents and Supervisors.  I get the running man icon on my iPhone Tempo App and can set a late time and submit successfully, but the supervisor never gets a notification or where that notification shows.  I check the time-off requests view their schedule and even check agent assistance and can't find any record of the late request.   Thanks.

Martin Bunting
    i3Vision Technologies Inc.SC

• 6.  RE: Download Genesys Tempo

Posted 11-17-2022 17:32
    Martin, it looks like there's a new tab in the Inbox where a supervisor can see the alert.. When you drill into the alert it takes you to a schedule page..

Where you can then see the actual request.

Peter Stoltenberg
    Avtex Solutions, LLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources