Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Duplicate phone numbers in CSV

Posted 05-31-2023 04:18
    Hello

We are looking for a way to not call the phone numbers that are loaded twice in our contact lists (CSV)

We have a call me back system that loads registrars into a contact list, when the client presses 1, because he prefers us to call him instead of waiting to be attended

But we are given the situation that the same customer can request 3 calls, and it only makes sense to call that phone number once.

We want to know how to develop a way that if a phone number is called in a contact list at X time, it will not be called again

We appreciate any type of suggestion or documentation

Thank you

#ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    Juan Carlos Fernandez
    Grupo Admiral España

• 2.  RE: Duplicate phone numbers in CSV

Posted 05-31-2023 11:16

Hi Juan Carlos,

I recommend to use the API: /api/v2/analytics/conversations/details/query

I share you this help link:
    https://developer.genesys.cloud/analyticsdatamanagement/analytics/detail/conversation-query

Regards!

Javier Ríos
    Evolutio Cloud Enabler, S.A.

• 3.  RE: Duplicate phone numbers in CSV

Posted 06-01-2023 10:30

Hi @Juan Carlos Fernandez

Could you explain a little more about how you implement your "call me back system", you use an always on Genesys Cloud campaing or callback API?

If you use Genesys Cloud campaing, according to the info, if you upload a new contact and it match with an already loaded contact, it can be updated instead of append it. Look at: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/append-records-contact-list/

Regards,

SG

Saugort Dario Garcia
    Interacciones Inteligentes S.A.

• 4.  RE: Duplicate phone numbers in CSV

Posted 06-08-2023 06:24
    Hello @Saugort Dario Garcia
    First of all thanks for your answer. I have been analyzing what you tell me We use a genesys campaign in which we introduce the registers through a data action, in a queue call flow

The problem we have is that we send the record generation date
    What makes a row with the phone number X no different from another row with the same phone number X

The date of sending a registration is important to us. Since we use it to order the output of contact list records

We are going to continue working on your suggestion but if you can think of a way to solve the problem
    We would appreciate it if you let us know

Thank you so much

Juan Carlos Fernandez
    Grupo Admiral España

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources