Genesys Casual

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Early Prop Bets Results

GENESYS
    Posted 02-01-2024 09:04

The Game is Heating Up,

No, not the football game! The Community's Prop Bets Challenge

Remember, after the Super Bowl next Sunday, one member of the community will win a prize from the prize wall

However, before the end zone is breached, Usher busts a move, or the famous Gatorade bath runs cold, we have some early results to tease the action. 

Let's start with a snack...I mean that literally, because it looks like the big game offers a diverse menu at the community party, but new year diets may NOT be on the forefront of this team's mind.

Will Salad ever get on the board? Surprised that desserts are getting passed over? Same, fam. Same. Personally, I am a pizza or Stromboli guy during the game, but, after looking at these results, I may huddle up with a salad to express my condolences. 

There are a lot of close, close categories, but we have some runaway winners in certain categories. First, we have a clear favorite for the game's MVP (no spoilers here), one category is a shutout (any guesses which one?), and the expectations for Usher got us falling in love again. 

Close races to watch? Well, the coin flip is dangerously close to being a 50/50 split in the polls, which makes ironic sense, but I am surprised that a score in the first six minutes of game time is our only bonafide 50/50 tie for the time being.   

Your vote matters, and you could win big. So get in the game and help us turn some of these trends around.

Do it for the Gipper! 

Matt

#CommunityQuestions(Contest,Community,etc.)
    #Events

------------------------------
    Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources