Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Email History / Enabling Auto-Include

Posted 05-18-2023 09:33

Hello Community!

We noticed this feature was deployed and decided to test.  In our line of business, unfortunately back and forth emails can get 30 interactions deep.  If a single agent doesn't click the "Include Message History" option, it throws everything off....which is why this feature is excellent to have.

Unfortunately, we cannot get it to work over the last 24 hours.  Anyone know the 'catch' to make this function?

Thanks!

#Roadmap/NewFeatures

------------------------------
    Steve Parsons
    BCD TRAVEL S.A.

• 2.  RE: Email History / Enabling Auto-Include

Posted 05-18-2023 13:53

Further information:  In testing, it appears it functions when dumping an email interaction direct to Queue but when directing email interactions thru a Flow, it does not function.

Steve Parsons
    BCD TRAVEL S.A.

• 3.  RE: Email History / Enabling Auto-Include

GENESYS
    Posted 05-19-2023 08:04

Hi Steve,
    I'm unable to reproduce this  - I have an email going to a flow and then to a queue, and the history is being auto-included as expected. Can you please open a case with Customer Care for further investigation?

Thanks!
    Jody

Jody Nabuurs
    Genesys - Employees

• 4.  RE: Email History / Enabling Auto-Include

Posted 8 days ago

Hi Steve,

Have you found a way to make this work? I'm facing the same challenge where the message history is not automatically being added once the agent replies to the email.

Dennies Salenga

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources