Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Emails held in Queue more than 24 hours

Posted 27 days ago

As emails stack up in the queue and go unanswered.  If the supervisor views the Queue Activity or Interactions for an email held in the queue for under 24 hours, the Queue Activity and Conversation Duration View shows, e.g. Duration 1h19m50s, but if the email is held for longer than 24 hours, the Queue Activity shows, e.g. Duration 1 day, no hour, minute or second.  This causes them issues as they can only determine the exact timestamp of the interaction by opening the interaction for each email waiting in the queue. This requirement is necessary for them to determine how many interactions need to be completed by EOD to reach SLA. 

Also, only the first 50 email interactions are visible in the Queue Activity View. To determine the remainder of the queue volume, the supervisor needs to go into the interaction view in Genesys and count the interactions by each applicable date. This is a very manual process.

#DigitalChannels
    #Reporting/Analytics
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Martin Bunting
    i3Vision Technologies Inc.SC

• 2.  RE: Emails held in Queue more than 24 hours

GENESYS
    Posted 22 days ago

Hello @Martin Bunting

Your question received an answer on the newest episode of the Genesys Cloud Q&A Show. Check the chapter markers to jump to your question. We hope this helps!

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Emails held in Queue more than 24 hours

Posted 22 days ago

There was a remark about an Idea under development and to vote for it. Unfortunately, they did not mention the Idea.  I am hoping you can provide that idea URL.  Thanks.

Martin Bunting
    i3Vision Technologies Inc.SC

• 4.  RE: Emails held in Queue more than 24 hours

GENESYS
    Posted 22 days ago

@Patrick Johnson, were you the one who looked up this idea? Can you kindly provide the link to help out Martin here? Thanks!

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: Emails held in Queue more than 24 hours

GENESYS
    Posted 22 days ago

Hey Martin, i apologize for the confusion but the product idea that was discussed after your question was related to an earlier question in the show related to inline images for emails. Here is the link to the idea discussed but this was not pertaining to your question unfortunately.   https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/DIG-I-415 

Patrick Johnson
    Genesys - Employees
    Senior Principal PS Consultant

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources