Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Embedding Genesys Predictive Engagement (GPE) widget into an AppFoundry Premium App

Posted 07-01-2022 15:39
    We wanted to know if it's now possible to embed the GPE "Customer Journey" widget into our CRM system? It would look something like:

I am looking for examples or documentation on how to achieve this, but haven't found anything.
    #DigitalChannels
    #Integrations
    #Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface

------------------------------
    Maksim Gill
    Eccentex, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Embedding Genesys Predictive Engagement (GPE) widget into an AppFoundry Premium App

Posted 01-04-2024 05:44

Hi Max,

I am looking for a similar solution for a CRM. I'm curious whether you have managed to integrate predictive engagement into a CRM.

Hafid Bourich
    KPN B.V.

• 3.  RE: Embedding Genesys Predictive Engagement (GPE) widget into an AppFoundry Premium App

Posted 01-04-2024 12:21

Last we checked, it was not possible to integrate the out-of-the-box UI into another system (via iFrame or widget). But there is an API that would allow getting some datapoints out for you to re-create it inside of your CRM.

We have our own Genesys-centric SaaS CRM product that we sell, and it's in my roadmap to create such a widget in 2024. If you're interested, I can hop on the call with you and discuss our idea of implementation. 

Maksim Gill
    Eccentex (Advanced Case and Email Management Platform for Genesys)
    https://www.eccentex.com/genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources