Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Enable last-used queue for outbound interactions on behalf of a queue

Posted 13 days ago

Hello,

is there a way to enable this option for all agents at once instead of letting the agent do it on his profile to avoid any mishandling or human error.
    this will help force the option : Enable last-used queue for outbound interactions on behalf of a queue - Genesys Cloud Resource Center (mypurecloud.com)

I've searched the API list (endpoint)  but none of them seem to meet my needs. 

if you have any ideas, I'd like to hear from you.
    thank you

#ArchitectureandDesign
    #Outbound
    #SystemAdministration
    #Telephony
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Rihab BEN MALEK
    Teleperformance France SA

• 2.  RE: Enable last-used queue for outbound interactions on behalf of a queue

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 13 days ago

Good Morning!  

Apologies - I don't have any good news for you.  Just wanted to share that I have also have not been able to find anything of the sort.  I too had this issue, and looked through the API Calls to find a solution but came up short.

Upon checking the Genesys Cloud Idea Portal I didn't see anything specifically targeting our goals.  But I did find a request from the beginning of this year asking if there was a way to enable/disable the ability across the org.  Option to disable/remove "Prepopulate | Genesys Cloud Ideas Portal (aha.io)

We may need to put a new idea up and see if this is something that can be enhanced.  I agree it's a great idea.  We also had a number of human errors with selecting the incorrect queue, followed by continuing to call out of said queue. Best we did was implemented instructions with our training staff to first and foremost train the agents, but also do a test call setting the queue for them - before they ever make it to the Line of Business. I'd be in favor of an org/division wide setting. 

Good luck!

Steven Busse
    Vice President, Lead Business Analyst
    M&T Bank

• 3.  RE: Enable last-used queue for outbound interactions on behalf of a queue

Posted 12 days ago

Hello,

thank you for your feedback 

I've voted for the idea above and posted a new idea here : Enable last-used queue for outbound | Genesys Cloud Ideas Portal (aha.io)

Regards

Rihab BEN MALEK
    Teleperformance France SA

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources