Genesys DX (formerly Bold360)

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  EOL Future Planning Frustrations

Posted 04-26-2023 13:22

I am posting here to share our frustration with the support received post EOL announcement. We were disappointed to hear that the product would be discontinued within an extremely short timeframe with, frankly, no information on how to move forward.

What is concerning is that it has now been 1 month into the 8 month EOL term and Genesys has not provided us with transition steps, migration timing, pricing, or contracts for Cloud CX. I have reached out to our support contacts several times, but have yet to receive the necessary information to make an informed decision on whether we should move to the Genesys Cloud CX or seek out other options. Working in government, this will likely go to council for approval and we need the time to be able to work through the red tape before we can even start the migration process.

We find this lack of communication and support to be unacceptable. It is not only causing unnecessary stress and uncertainty, but it is also putting our internal departments and city residents at risk as we rely on this product.

I urge Genesys to prioritize their customers and provide clear and concise information on their new replacement product deltas, including pricing and transition steps. I also urge Genesys to improve their communication channels and respond to customer inquiries in a timely and efficient manner. Genesys customers deserve to be informed and supported throughout this transition process.

------------------------------
    Nicole VanWie
    State of Arizona - City of Mesa

• 2.  RE: EOL Future Planning Frustrations

GENESYS
    Posted 04-26-2023 23:59

Hi Nicole,

We are all really sorry to hear of your frustrations and dissatisfaction, which has been shared. 

We've followed up and your account team will be reaching out to you directly to address you concerns.

Anthony Romero
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources