Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Error Creating a Survey Policy - user does not have proper permissions to participate in surveys

Posted 06-01-2023 09:04
    Edited by Ed Mckenna 06-01-2023 11:41

We get an error as follows that is NOT related to the user who is creating the policy but rather seems to be related to a user that is affected by the policy.  Also we can see no obvious issue with the user's permissions.

ERROR
     There are errors with your policy. Please review the errors below and make the necessary changes.There are errors with your policy. Please review the errors below and make the necessary changes.

• xxx@company.com does not have proper permissions to participate in surveys.
      • Correlation ID: 9c10f5da-91e4-4c54-98dd-7d6b2bb7949a

Can anyone advise why we get this error and what corrective action can be taken to address it?

Policy configuration

#QualityManagement

#Policy 

------------------------------
    Ed Mckenna
    TTEC Digital, LLC fka Avtex Solutions, LLC

• 2.  RE: Error Creating a Survey Policy - user does not have proper permissions to participate in surveys

Posted 06-01-2023 19:19

Going out on a limb here, but perhaps one of the agents assigned to the policy does not have this permission:

Quality  Survey  Participate Participate in survey

It looks like your policy is to record ANY call over one minute, so it will essentially be enabled to EVERY user on ALL calls.  So, if every user does not have the above permission, you can't apply that policy.

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    ttec Digital
    Sr. Director - Innovation Architects
    Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com
    https://www.ttecDigital.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: Error Creating a Survey Policy - user does not have proper permissions to participate in surveys

Posted 06-02-2023 07:32

Robert,

Thanks very much.  As obvious as it seems I was not aware of that permission being needed " Quality Survey Participate".  I was only aware that you needed "Quality Evaluation Participate" and "Recording ScreenRecording Participate".

I think this is exactly the assist I needed.

Thanks again.

Ed Mckenna
    TTEC Digital, LLC fka Avtex Solutions, LLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources